The Land of Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regarding the forum activity -- yes, Aether-HetaliaRPG still active.
But considering the hiatus of majority of the users, some character activities may have to be on hold.
Still, feel free to join or leave your interactions.

For further inquiries, please visit the chatzy page for the moderators' accommodation. Thank you!

King's Castle

Go down 
+12
Lonersent
Marielak
stsenna
LudwigBeilschmoot
KMAP-19
almakazam
takitakawesome
TribalBeast [Germy]
SA18LockDragon
doddy161
Little Bon
TheHeroineInProgress
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx

xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx

King's Castle - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015, 13:12

Matthew Atherton

Czar was he, cold, cold was all he could think of. It was strange but Matthew had always felt a connection with the cold, as if he belonged there instead of the sunny and rainy days of Fastus. He adored the snow once he got close to it. He gave the man a slight bow even though he knew they were the same stature practically...He was a Lord, Matthew was close to being that as soon as something happened to his brother which he didn't want to think about. Matthew kept his smile as well. "Nice to meet you Lord Ivan" He spoke out the alcohol now flowing giving him the confidence he so desired. It was then awkward, Matthew with his odd behavior of drinking was not a good way to start out meeting another Lord. He felt again like another embarrassment knowing what Ivan must have thought of him, worse than Alfred in judgment possibly. He wanted to fill the void as he spoke up again hoping he could fill the Lord's head with new thoughts and erase what he had seen from him. "I really like the snow." he blurted out, why did he say this where was he even going with this. "Up north I don't well I don't get to see it as often as I would like to." He expelled a nervous laugh. Keep your cool Matthew then maybe you can show your brother show everyone how fit for this position you really are if you can make friends with him.
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015, 10:53

Alfred Atherton

"Yes, friends. Someone you trust and care for," he leaned in, whispering in her ear. "Since we're good friends, I will care for you in my own way, my lady. If I can do anything at all, please, don't hesitate to come to me." It was rather unlikely she would, but if ever the situation requires so, he would be happy to help as long as it would be within his conscience and power.

Alfred bowed in front of the lady, kissing her hand as farewell.

"It has been lovely, Lady Natalya." And he looked into those pretty violet eyes once more. "I thank you."
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015, 11:02

Ivan Czar

That was rather odd. Ivan admired the soft fall of snow at some point, but when the winter got bitter, and the winds blew harshly, he would come to despite it. The cold was burning. Inside the walls of Dvorets Black was warm, making the winters more tolerable.

"The snow is rather pretty, isn't it?" Pretty yet cruel. Vast white lands covered with snow and ice, it goes on and on for miles, rather dull at times. "Would you like to visit Silny some time my lord? I will hold a warm welcome just for you." Visitors came seldomly, and an Atherton in his lands would surely be a story.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2015, 01:34

Natalya Czarina

She shivered at his words, being called a 'good friend' of his even stirred her the most. "I doubt it." The belle argued. "My God have mercy I would never have to care for you. I would hate to exert such effort for nothing."

"If you tell another soul, I /will/ know. And I'll see to it that his knowledge will be wiped off entirely as what I would do to you." She continued to threaten as he bid her goodbye. Lilac eyes locked their gaze on bright blue ones. The source of her vexation but somehow elicited a feeling of amusement over the shade of resentment.

Straightening her posture and raising her chin, she finally broke her gaze and left the Lord Commander to his own.

Finally. To be free of his presence. The belle couldn't be more relieved as if finally breathing after holding her breath for so long. Still, little did she notice that her thoughts still fled towards the knight despite the notion of escaping his company. It definitely has been an interesting day, she concluded.

Fixing her skirt, she scanned the room for her brother only to find him in a conversation with a smaller blond figure she couldn't identify. With a deep breath, she worked her way towards him gently not to worsen the pain.
Back to top Go down
WafflesandChocolate1013

WafflesandChocolate1013

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2015, 07:14

Emma raised an eyebrow at the reason the Admiral gave him, but she didn't push it. She decided to leave it be for the moment, until he was ready to tell her the entire truth. "I understand if you want to become more connected with your kingdom and your culture. I'd be more than happy to help you embrace your culture and our kingdom. I do have some traditional sweets that as exclusive for Vires celebrations if you like. We can make that as well as the usual treats I make for my customers." She explained as she looked around for another type of wine. He already knew that she wasn't as knowledgable with the wines like he was, but he was patient and understanding with her. "How about some of the red wine." She suggested, turning back to the man who decided to accompany her for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Marielak

Marielak

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2015, 17:44

Trym

"Yeah! It'll be fun! This place probably has like a million rooms!" This castle was built so differently from Moat Freija, and although Trym definitely preferred Moat Freija - it was his home, after all - he was excited to see something different. He'd always loved adventure, and exploring would probably be fun. Sure, it wasn't actually any kind of adventure at all, but he could pretend it was!

He put down his cup and smiled at Lukas. "Okay so where do we even start? This place is so big, holy fuck! Hmm..." Trym seemed in deep thought for a few seconds, before he finally made up his mind. "We could just like... go out that door" He nodded towards the door. "And then just... walk around and see where we end up! Come on, it'll be awesomely exciting!!" He assured Lukas with a wink.
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2015, 20:56

Alfred Atherton

Even though the lady took her leave, Alfred's blue eyes trailed her, his feet little on his steps as he watched her go, her skirts flowing behind her. It was an eventful day for the lad, and even if he ended up with injuries he would say that all was worth it. Seeing a rare jewel made it all worth it. Were the Czars always so... amazing?

She reminded him of a white rose; beautiful, graceful, thorny, and white as snow. It would only mean good faith if he sent her white roses the next day? As a sign of... friendship. For now, there she goes walking back to her brother, her own kin. He only noticed that his own brother was not far from the Czars. With a grin, Alfred tailed behind Natalya.

"Mattie!" Perhaps it was rude to interupt another's conversation, but it had been long since he last saw his brother. Alfred disregarded his manners and enveloped the younger in his embrace. "I missed you, brother!" And then laughed, heartily.

Ivan Czar

And the offer to visit Silny was shortly forgotten after his eyes took glimpse of his sister, walking back to him, Alfred Atherton closely behind her. Ivan offered her a smile and out his arm around her waist at the presence of the said knight. The lad's attention was not on his sister anymore but on his own brother. Ivan was almost astonished to see such brotherly affection. His own sisters were quite caring as well. But they did not share the same immunity to judgment, given that they follow generations' worth of tradition.

"Where have you been wandering about?" His voice was soft as he whispered to his sister.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2015, 02:20

Natalya Czarina

"I'm sorry--" she apologized. Her eyes met his, forcing to elicit a form of discomfort with the fact that she's hiding a secret but she struggled not to bend. "I... asked for my handmaiden to tend Koshechka for a while. I think she's getting a little bored." Natalya smiled sweetly through her lie. "It appears none of the servants could fetch her themselves, they're not familiar with the Northerners' faces -- unfortunately."

But before Ivan could even press some doubts, she quickly pipped in upon hearing the Lord Commander call the other blond. Much to her surprise and vexation of him trailing her, it was enough of a slot to redirect the conversation.
"Oh? Brother?" Her eyes found the two Athertons. Pretending to be a bit interested when she wasn't. Not one bit. "Stunning... Did you know about this, my lord?" The belle asked her brother, looking up to him with her bright, clear eyes.
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 20:10

Ivan Czar

"Whilst I was looking for you and the dear Lord Commander, I stumbled upon this fellow who I mistook for your earlier companion." He wondered if he could quietly dismiss themselves while the two were distracted with their own conversation.

The Capitol was too unfamiliar with the northern customs, it would not be appalling to have these southerners pay little attention to the Czars, though they should think differently. It led him to easily believe his sister's excuse. "I'm sorry that you had to experience ill hospitality." Though the tigress herself would be enough reason for servants to cower in fear, hindering them for actually giving any service. And then, with just a whisper, he told her: "I'm sorry you had to endure such bad company." His eyes observed the knight commander in front of them before reaching his sister's gaze. It was mere assumption, but he knew his sister's attitude was incompatible with this jolly fellow. It would amuse him to know how she managed to bear with this kind of company.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 21:33

Lukas

The blonde turned his head over to where Emil and Michelle were, barely being able to see them through the crowd. He felt like smiling, but caught himself before he could even do it. He was happy that Emil was having some fun (or so it looked like it) with Michelle, but a few more people blocked his vision and he was forced to retreat back and listen to Trym. It seemed like he was wanting to walk around the areas of the castle. Lukas honestly didn't mind and he even liked the fact. So with a small nod, he looked over at the other.

"Alright.." was his simple answer.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 23:42

Natalya Czarina

She was more pleased that he trusted her enough to let it pass. Not that she's proud of lying to him. It was more for her own survival and image.

"No, no." A kind smile flashed her face. Directed at Ivan and for him, alone. "You're here now, my lord. It required more endurance than I have thought. But I'm just glad that it's all over, and I've found my way back to you." Natalya latched her arm around his. She wasn't even trying to be discreet, as a matter of fact. It weighed none for them to hear her burden with the company of the Lord Commander.

From Ivan's steely, yet masked with such child-like eyes, she then turned her attention to the Atherton brothers. As difficult as it is for her to admit, Alfred's eyes burned upon her like it was of a spear able to impale anything through and through. It didn't really help that at some times she could not break the gaze. Like a strong gravity reeled her in, not knowing if it was of intense hatred or something... she could not even dare to think of.
Back to top Go down
KMAP-19

KMAP-19

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2015, 04:06

KugelMugel

Wolfie nodded, doing as he was told and quietening down in order to focus on the food. he smiled at ashleigh as he ate, clearly enjoying himself at the party. "this is really fun!" he said through a mouthful of food.
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2015, 07:57

Alfred Atherton

His attention was brought back from Matthew to Natalya, his gaze meeting hers again as he raised his brow at her, coquettish, even at the presence of her lord brother. He heard her words, loud and clear, but instead of feeling any offense, Alfred only smiled at her, glad to have been of company to her even though such company may be unwelcomed. In a way, he liked to think of it as worthwhile of her time.

After all, she found herself drawn to him now. That fact was obscure for the knight of course, but in a way, he did manage to make sense out of this vagueness. The thought had him grinning. He made his impression on the lady, whether it was favorable or not, still he got her interested, or so he thought. What a great friend she would be, despite her bold words.
Back to top Go down
xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx

xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2015, 04:27

Matthew Atherton (finally as the gods have spoken and given me second do to this)

Matthew was about to answer to the lord to take him up on the visit but only for maybe a day or so, he would have just enjoyed to see the snow again, and he was sure Arthur would be happy for him to make friendships for those likely turn into Allies. His attention was drawn from Ivan to his brother as he felt his brother's warm strong arms envelope him in a manly embrace. He gave him one back after the shock subsided of being touched so rapidly. "Al" He let out a small laugh the nervousness still there. "How are you here?, Its been a while hasn't it." His lips were graced with a polite smile but then as always he could see his brother's attention look elsewhere than him. The girl with Lord Ivan was more important it was obvious. He wanted to ask why he was interested in her, did he find something . Would Matthew be like this if the places were switched, chasing after ladies instead of having a duty to perform, his brother looked so relaxed and here Matthew was burdened.
Back to top Go down
xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx

xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2015, 04:33

Antonio Vitus

"I would simply adore any treat you decide to teach me, Vires would be preferred as maybe I can finally learn how some of the treats are made in my homeland." He nodded to her. He was simply elated at this new development, give him something productive and relaxing to do with his free time off the ship as well as flirting with the young lady was just another plus. "Red is what you want then red is what you will have, miss." He picked up two cups again handing one off to her. "This red almost reminds me of a dark sunset, I purpose that it will be sweet, just like your company." He playfully shot her a wink before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2015, 01:17

King Romulus Vitus

After what had happened, the king rushed to find comfort in isolation to refresh his mind. It was more of a conflict, but the man took it as another rejection to his face. He's the /father/ after all. It was /his/ responsibility to straighten things up. That was his chance! Finally, Lovino has been the one to appear willingly around his presence and yet he screwed it up. Part of him wanted to get out of here and find the kid, but the other half wanted to drink the night away.

And so, he filled his goblet with wine and chugged it down. The warmth of the wine reaching his veins that awakened his soul to drink another.

He was just about to walk to the dais before seeing Ulrich in a conversation with his own sons. It made him stop for a moment to realize that at least he has been able to reconnect with his family. A lazy smile crept to his face while watching them-- glad for Ulrich's sake before it diminished to a frown, remembering how he finished his conversation with Lovino. With a sigh, the man continued with his path and sat on his throne alone on the elevated platform of the family dais while watching the rest of the people and drinking.
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2015, 03:58

Ulrich Ritter

The blond stood at the food table, on the watchout if anyone would happen to approach and wanted to take the food from the side of the table where Ulrich stood. Because of his observation he was able to see Romulus walking to his throne with a frown on his face. It was obvious the king was troubled with something, and Ulrich was able to make a few suggestions of what it could be. However, he decided to check on the man.

"It was nice to speak with you again, Roderich. Perhaps we will have time for another conversation later in the night?" He turned to his son. "However, I must excuse myself for now. Have a nice evening," he said before turning around and walking in the direction of the king's throne.

"Your frown might cause worry amongst the people," he spoke when he approached his king.
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2015, 09:18

Alfred Atherton

"Wonderful," he told him, grinning as he wanted to begin telling him of his adventures in the Capitol. "You should be proud of me, Mattie. I raised from the ranks!" He put his arms around Matthew's shoulder, rather excited now that he saw his brother. "How have you been back in Fastus?" He laughed quite loudly, jolly that they were reunited. "Oh wait, where are my manners? Seems like you've met Lord Ivan, and I'd be honored to introduce you to Lady Natalya of Dvorets Black. My lady, this is my little brother, Matthew, heir to Fastus." It seemed only appropriate to mention his brother's position, having that they had conversed about such matters before they left the gardens.
Back to top Go down
stsenna

stsenna

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2015, 16:57

Matilda Vita

Having played her usual role of quiet observer throughout the night, Matilda looked up, and saw her rather despondent looking king on his throne. Finishing her drink, the small woman made her way through quietly, appearing at Romulus' side and speaking to him in that soft, polite tone she seemed to master"Your highness, is something troubling you? It is not often you choose to distance yourself in such a gathering as this."
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2015, 18:41

King Romulus Vitus

Cut from his inattentive gaze and deep train of thoughts, the king looked up to see Ulrich and Matilda reach to him on the dais. For a second, his hazel eyes blinked at the both of them to process what they were planning before shaking his head.

"Oh. Sorry," He chuckled. "I'm doing well, I appreciate both of your kindness. Especially you, my sweetling." Romulus smiled at his daughter. It was enough of a notion to calm himself knowing that the two somehow cared.
"I hope the both of you are enjoying! I'd be disappointed if not..."

Natalya Czarina

"You never had manners..." She grumbled to herself in retort despite of being an earshot to the group as she looked away.

Upon being introduced, the belle stole a quick glance at her brother as if for approval before coyly placing a smile on her lips.
"A pleasure, Ser," The girl curtsied albeit weakly at the younger -- admiring how likely their features are to one another. It was as if they were twins.
Back to top Go down
stsenna

stsenna

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2015, 00:23

Matilda Vita

"Hmmmm..." Matilda muttered, not entirely convinced on Romulus' well-being, but far be it for her to decide how he felt "Of course. I'm quietly enjoying myself as is usual." she answered, smiling sweetly back at him "It is quite an impressive gathering, after all."
Back to top Go down
WafflesandChocolate1013

WafflesandChocolate1013

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2015, 02:20

"You don't know how to make the treats of your homeland?" Emma asked as she accepted the wine glass, extremely surprised by the latest revelation, not even realizing that the Admiral was flirting with her. Everyone at least knew how to make on treat of their homeland. There was even a legend that prisoners in the Vires prison were so well fed with delicious food that they didn't even want to leave when they were given their freedom. She was about to put the glass to her lips before it finally it her. He just flirted with her. The Admiral was flirting with her! Her face became extremely red, and it wasn't because of the wine. "You're very kind, Antonio. I hope I don't let your compliment go to waste." She said before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2015, 00:28

King Romulus

"Spectacular!" He cheered. A grin forming his lips sooner, slowly gearing his mood to positive without much of his notice. The joy of a short attention span... "I hope it helps divert your thoughts from your stressful work, as how it was intended to be."

Romulus watched the party unfold, before suddenly realizing something that hardened his bright features. Matilda's work -- it was enough to garner information within the Capitol, was it not?
"Can I ask of you a favor, my dear?"His sincere eyes found hers, but without the warm smile on his face whether it was a fake or not.
Back to top Go down
stsenna

stsenna

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2015, 08:13

Matilda Vita

"It's a very welcome rest. Thank you." Matilda replied, nodding and smiling brightly at Romulus, before raising an eyebrow upon hearing his question

"What favour would that be?" she asked, looking more intrigued than anything else at the sudden request
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2015, 14:17

King Romulus

Romulus glanced at Ulrich for a moment and smiled at him before returning to Matilda. The three were at the dais, confirming that no one else is within earshot to eavesdrop. "It's not as complicated as your job, I assure. But it's important to me..." He began. "Can you keep an eye on Lovino? Possibly report what has he been up to?" Unfortunately for him, he had no idea that his son was a thief. May this be a step on the right way or a disastrous one, he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Castle
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next