The Land of Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regarding the forum activity -- yes, Aether-HetaliaRPG still active.
But considering the hiatus of majority of the users, some character activities may have to be on hold.
Still, feel free to join or leave your interactions.

For further inquiries, please visit the chatzy page for the moderators' accommodation. Thank you!

King's Castle

Go down 
+12
Lonersent
Marielak
stsenna
LudwigBeilschmoot
KMAP-19
almakazam
takitakawesome
TribalBeast [Germy]
SA18LockDragon
doddy161
Little Bon
TheHeroineInProgress
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

King's Castle - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2015, 22:40

King Romulus Vitus

"... don't tell me what?" The king raised an eyebrow, a kind but hesitant smile on his face. So, he's finally seen Lovino. After all these years.

He wouldn't lie, he would want to hug him and smother him with love. But obviously, that wouldn't be what the younger would wish for. It was rather too late for him now, actually. A number of years too late.

"Feli," He gave him a quick hug, then pulling out to ruffle his hair. It was painful for Romulus to turn his head and see Lovino up front, but at the same time he felt grateful to have the chance to see him more than anything else tonight so far. "Lovino..." He breathed out. Auburn eyes scanning from head to toe. "My, my. You've grown..." His anxiety was growing, but he managed to suppress it and pull the prodigal son unto his arms with rusty movements.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2015, 22:49

Natalya Czarina

And maybe Ivan's curiosity wouldn't be the best of ideas. Being contained in the North caused her to miss chances on expanding her world, after all. So now, she is a captive tiger finally seeing the world. Some flowers may be pretty on the eyes, but others might be poisons in disguise...

"Earlier, you were about to kill me. And now you have the guts to dance with me." Natalya quipped in hushed tone, shaking her head in disbelief. "Completely improbable... Do you think I would give a shit if this dance would even cause me my leg?!"
Of course, she would. Very much, in fact. Only she was too proud to succumb.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2015, 23:43

Lukas

Rolling his eyes at Trym's explanation, he looked away. He did indeed understand the said joke and didn't need much of that explaining, but he liked seeing Trym get disappointed in the end for some reason. His face was his usual expressionless one as his eyes wandered over to his brother and to Michelle. He was a little hungry, but he could take a lot more hours without food out of experience. He heard Trym's offer of joining him for a drink and actually thought it sounded good. It hasn't had a drink in a while after all.

He nodded, "Sounds good." He was supposed to stay by the Earl's side after all, especially in big events like these. Plus he actually liked Trym's company even though the other was quite loud and barbaric when he was drunk. Lukas didn't really get drunk that much. He had such a high tolerance for alcohol that sometimes he didn't even know how many liters he would drink before it would actually make him drunk. But he had actually tried before. But only once. It didn't turn out well. he'd decided that he would just keep following Trym everywhere since he didn't really know where else to go.
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2015, 00:42

Ulrich Ritter

All that Ludwig told him Ulrich already suspected, but now that he confirmed his suspicions he was even more pleased. If the generations after Romulus and Ulrich would get along, there would be no reason for war - at least not beetween these two houses.
Another thing that amused him was Ludwig's expression, another part of his reaction to the question. Despite the fact that Ludwig immediately turned his face to the floor, probablly so the older Ritter wouldn't see it, Ulrich couldn't help but to notice a bit of colour appearing on Ludwig's cheeks.

"Me and the king are getting along fine," he responded. A healthy mix beetween duty and companionship, once Ritter got used of Romulus' occasional goofiness. He had no idea how Romulus succeeded, but Ulrich sometimes even preferred that side of him. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
KMAP-19

KMAP-19

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2015, 05:12

Wolfie nodded, lowering his head a little. "im sorry" he replied, in a much quieter voice now, "i just get super excited when i see things like this!"
Back to top Go down
stsenna

stsenna

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2015, 06:36

Ashleigh Atherton

"That's good. It's nice to see you excited. Just be a little quieter about it and you'll be fine!" she smiled, patting his shoulder gently
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2015, 07:03

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano nodded, to agree to Lovino's terms, before being just a bit startled by his father. An obvious startled jump occurred before Feliciano turned to see Romulus, smiling brightly as always, and hugging him happily.
"Oh H-hi papa!! I didn't even see you there! You kind of scared me!" He smiled, a little awkwardly, laughing it off a bit.
"The ball is really fun! Are you having fun too..?" He smiled at Romulus, but then glanced over at Lovino. Worry reflected in his face, his eyes seemed to be pleading "Don't go, Lovino," as he looked at him. He knew this was probably a rather uncomfortable situation for Lovino to be in... Possibly for his father as well.
Why couldn't Lovino just stay..? Everything would be easier if he would, but... He couldn't make Lovino do anything really.
If he could just... Stay.

Roderich Ritter

It wasn't long before Roderich had made his way to Ludwig and his father, Ulrich. "Good evening, Father," He said calmly. He was incredibly confused as to what on earth Ludwig was doing, acting all strange to their father like this. The look he gave Ludwig was sheer confusion, maybe a bit of distress. Ludwig was not one to... Act like that.

"So... Er... I hope you're both enjoying yourselves."
He adjusted his glasses again, before looking around, taking in more of his surroundings.
"Lovely castle, isn't it?"
He nodded to himself in approval as he talking about the castle.
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2015, 07:24

Ludwig Ritter

"...Roderich didn't you say that you were, I don't know, Staying at the castle?" he asked his question rather aggressively instead of greeting his older brother. He narrowed his eyes at Roderich as if to say 'don't you look at me like that, we need to talk later.' But he was afraid that the exact meaning of the look may have been lost on Roderich.
Ludwig stood stiffly, folding his arms across his chest and raising an eyebrow at Roderich while awaiting some kind of explaination as to why he had come when he had said that he wouldn't. Ludwig would have had no problem with being the one to remain at Adlerhorst if he'd known that it was required, but his brother's decision to stay had been what convinced Ludwig to go. In reality, the castle being unoccupied for a night would probably have no negative effects whatsoever, but of course Ludwig was one to take things very seriously. And leaving the castle unattended was serious! Who would feed his dog? And who would fight off invaders in the unlikely event that they attacked?! And who would use staying at home to add to their list of examples of when they were the 'responsible one'?!
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2015, 11:42

Lovino Vitus

The older brunette stiffened at the voice which interrupted their conversation. Even without turning, je knew. His face was rigid, his hands went cold. As he was called by his name, Lovino refused to look at him. The sudden gush of emotions made him so fragile right now. All the anger, frustration, shame and betrayal were taking over even if he did miss his old man.

For a second he met Feliciano's gaze, and he returned it with a furrow of his brows and a frown before looking away again. 'God fucking dammit, Lovino.' he thought. 'Don't fucking cry. Don't you dare fucking cry in front of this old jeezer.'

But then Romulus commented again, and his jaw visibly clenched. "O-Of course." Lovino replied rather quietly, still not looking Romulus in the eye. Also, he hasn't realized yet that Feliciano has actually outgrown him; Lovino thought his younger brother had worn boots to add more inches to his height than necessary.

What he didn't expect though, albeit awkwardly and stiffly, was Romulus pulling him into a hug, which elicited a small gasp from him, "L-Let go," Lovino hissed, struggling to push away the king's rather big frame from him. "Romulus, stop it...!" So close to crying, so close to venting out his anger again. He wanted to punch his father in the face, but he knew he'd end up with a broken knuckle instead.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-booger.tumblr.com
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2015, 22:40

Alfred Atherton

He tried to be careful with his manner of speaking, knowing that a slight change in tone could leak their conversation to potential eavesdroppers—the Capitol seemed to have plenty of them. The topic may appear insignificant, but it can be an interesting tale to tell. Get drunk once at gatherings like these and one may be forever remembered as a drunkard. Having to face the lady of Dvorets Black in a fight can be of damage, once spoken with the wrong words. Alfred was not soft of voice, but he would try to be, for her sake and his. His conversation with the king was fresh in his mind, that ought to keep him timid enough.

"Killing you wasn't my intention... Stupidly enough, hurting you wasn't either. I didn't mean for things to escalate where they have." His own whispers were spoken so soft that there was no room for confidence to be heard. That made it a flimsy remark—an excuse, instead of a reason. "What would you rather hear from me? You don't want my apologies, not my praises, even if I have plenty in mind.

"Or would you rather hear me beg for your forgiveness? To see me drowing in my guilt...? Cruel, but inevitable." He was not a person fit to do the negotiations or have he been very persuasive. His smiles did not work on her or did his position intimidate her. But genuinely, he knew he wanted to leave this all behind. If only he could somehow break the ice that surrounded her protectively, for that was what he wanted.

Alfred began shaking his head, laughing as he tried to force down the slightest whimpers of pain. "Dear god, this really hurts," he softly cursed. "Me legs are killing me."
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2015, 23:47

King Romulus

Oh, he knew he was about to cry. And it made him shake off his remorse and paint a smile on his face to realize that the old man still has an affect on him. Maybe he doesn't hate him, after all. Or maybe it wasn't just as intense as he thought it would be. Still, he remained oblivious to whatever it was and decided to let the sun shine down on him.

Romulus hugged him even tighter, practically already lifting him off the ground with his embrace. "Don't you dare cry! You know I'll cry next!" He wept. "I missed you too, kid."

Natalya Czarina

"I want you to go. Leave me be!" She whispered back, rather less occupied with anyone eavesdropping than he is. Mainly because she wasn't at all aware of how the Capitol could be. But, Natalya was sensible enough not to let her brother hear at least.

Her arms rested on his shoulders. The blood pooling in her veins remained, probably threatening to creep out of her wounds now from all the constant movements she's executing in her muscles.
"And yet, you asked for a dance." She wasn't entirely sure if he was aware that it was almost just as painful to her as it was to him, but she decided to conceal it from the knight. Any sign of weakness isn't exactly favorable for a Czar.

Lilac eyes glared at bright blue ones, as lively as the sky but as keen as lightning. It was weird, finding such odd pair here when all her life, she's seen dull and cold ones the same as the North. But then again, it's a different land with a diverse mix of people.

Puffing her cheeks, the arrogant belle adjusted her weight quickly to her uninjured leg and step on Alfred's toes with much intention. "Oh dear-- sorry!" Natalya gasped and apologized without obvious genuine.
Back to top Go down
xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx

xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 00:38

Antonio Vitus

Antonio finally arrived to the palace, he knew he was late but as always he didn't really care for much time management anyway. His outfit was of course a formal, but it still showed off the title he held Admiral of the Great Fleece's fleet. His uniform was gold, blue and orange still trying to represent his origins plus the gold for the golden fleece and the blue trim for the ocean's waters. His sash was placed across him as he knew he would most likely stand out, but that really wasn't a bad thing.

He flashed a bright smile entering into the large ballroom to see the mass of people. Possibly he should approach the King first to give his thanks to throwing the ball , being King, and most importantly being an important figure to Antonio. He moved through the bodies moving before realizing the King was with his family and it would be respectful to wait. So he stood off to the side admiring the room lost in the décor.

Last edited by xXAntiqueMasqueradeXx on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 04:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marielak

Marielak

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 02:47

Trym
Due to the nature of his personality, Trym had just assumed Lukas didn't get his joke. It was simply impossible that someone could hear a joke he made and not find it funny, unless they didn't understand it. "Really? Great!!" Trym exclaimed, smiling enthusiastically. Usually, Lukas was by his side almost constantly, but Trym had considered the possibility that today was different. There were a lot of people at the ball, and if Lukas wanted to dance, Trym assumed it would be easy for him to find someone to dance with who wasn't Trym. Sure, Lukas wasn't the most social person on the planet, but he made up for that with good looks.

He headed for the table with alcoholic beverages and motioned for Lukas to follow him. "soooo... How do you know the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Lonersent

Lonersent

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 07:47

He closed his eyes with a sigh before letting them open once more. "Alright." Emil gave in and gently took Michelle's tanned one into his own pale one. To his surprise her hands were strong, yet soft. The silver haired Nordic carefully led her away from Trym and Lukas, the former saying something idiotic about them getting married. What a ridiculous notion, he thought as they reached the dance floor.

"I only know some simple waltz's," he admitted. He carefully let go of Michelle's hand and faced her. She was almost his height he noticed, there wasn't much of a difference, although to his relief she wasn't taller than him. It would be less embarrassing this way.

"May I put my left hand on your waist and my right in your right hand please?" Emil asked politely as slight nervousness grew in his chest. Violet eyes darted to where Lukas and Tyrm were. He silently wished Lukas goodluck, Tyrm seemed like a handful.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 08:49

Lukas

On their way to the long table, Lukas walked right beside Trym, eyes darting elsewhere to watch the people's adoring dresses and attractive suits. He saw one just entering from the large doors and if his uniform ever tried to speak for him, Lukas could have guessed that he was someone high in command to the Great Fleece's fleet. The blonde shook the thought off when he hears Trym ask a question.

Hmm..how was he going to put it in a way that wouldn't hint on Michelle being a mermaid? Lukas thought for a little before finally being able to speak, "I met her by the shores of Nordlys island while I was taking a walk there." He answered, "She came with me to look around the island and to my cabin..and that's where she met Emil."

Lukas felt a little awkward, talking to Trym so casually like this without the other being drunk or anything. But he found that it was actually comfortable to just speak with him this way. Without the crew's interruptions and without the other being drunk.
Back to top Go down
WafflesandChocolate1013

WafflesandChocolate1013

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 13:52

Emma Janessens

Emma felt her cheeks heat up at the compliment as she curtsied once. "You flatter me so much. You're very welcome. I very much enjoyed the dance between the two of us." She said, moving her blonde hair from her face, revealing her green eyes. "Not too many people have approached me since I came here. I guess I have the body and the face of someone of lower class." She added jokingly, chuckling after she had said it. She shrugged as she moved her hair again, something she had done when she was nervous. "It's funny because they've eaten my sweets at least once, and they haven't even realized it."
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 14:55

Ulrich Ritter

Ulrich was quite surprised to see Roderich here. If he wouldn't have a conversation with Ludwig about him before he wouldn't be as surprised, but since Ludwig told him Roderich decided to stay at the castle he didn't expect him to be here. However, he gave a nod in a greeting to the younger one. "Roderich. It is nice to see you again... It's good you could join us. Say, what made you change your mind to come?" He asked, glancing over to Ludwig with a raised eyebrow. What if Roderich was here all along and Ludwig tried to hide that with his strange behaviour?

He internaly shrugged, seeing that yet another one of his children grew quite a lot in the past few years of his absence. Again he wa being ridicilous, of course they would grow, but he couldn't help but to feel.. old. Yes, that's the word.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 17:54

Michelle, the little freaking mermaid

For a second she looked at Trym's comment on marriage, and just flashed an obviously confused grin. "Um, alright, but I don't think we'll get married....?" Humans' customs are kind of weird, she thought to herself. Is dancing supposed to be a form of initiation before marriage? She couldn't tell really if Trym was joking or not, but seeing her companion brushing off the comment, Michelle just put it aside for now. She could ask later.

Hand in hand, they strolled over to the pairs who were still dancing. Truthfully she was excited to try this dancing thing out! As Emil moved in front of her, she couldn't help but smile at his remark. "That's better than nothing at all; Besides, I don't want to learn the all complicated dancing when I'm just a toddler as a human."

Eager honey eyes stared up at the silver haired's violet pair. Wow, his eyes were really actually pretty. She also noted that Emil was shorter than Lukas, noticing that she was tall enough to actually bump him in the forehead if she wanted to. Not that she'll do it. Well, maybe in the future?

After a brief moment of noticing his partner's eyes and height, he finally made a move to start the dance. The belle returned a nod as a reply, raising her right hand to Emil's pale one. "Of course! And I just... do this..." She looked over at the other dancing people, noting the females' hand positions and mimicked it, placing her other hand on Emil's right shoulder. With a proud expression, she looked at her partner with a grin. "Shall we, Emil?"

Lovino Vitus, the prodigal son with a gay detector in his veins

"Who m-missed who?! I didn't say I missed you, y-you old fart!" Lovino retorted, still in the midst of struggling in his clingy father's embrace. All his punches were in vain; the king might be old, but his strength was one that was still unbeatable. And the fact that Lovino was quite a weakling himself even if he acts so tough and hostile. From that point on, Romulus was already lifting him and his legs flailed wildly."Damn, put me down!!This is embarrassing....!" His voice almost shouted, his face beet red.

But more than the embarrassment that drew almost everyone's attention to their place, it was Romulus' words that finally pushed him to tears. "God fucking dammit, don't cry, you old jeezer...!" He sniffed, covering his face with a hand and the other still trying to push the other man away. He wouldn't dare face anyone now with this kind of image...!

Jeez, what kind of idiot was his father?! Wasn't he supposed to be angry at him because he ran away and disappeared for almost four years?! Wasn't he supposed to confront him with all the bullshit he told him before he left?! "Romulus, p-put me down and stop sobbing like a little baby girl...!" Said the son who was so not sobbing like a little baby girl himself. "W-Why aren't you... mad... at me..."
Back to top Go down
Marielak

Marielak

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 21:41

Trym

He seemed surprised at that. "Really? Without shoes? She's either very brave or not very smart, then..."Trym laughed, not realising that this was a description that could be applied to a lot of the things the earl himself did. "Or is she from somewhere else? She doesn't look very Nordic to me, but you know, she could've moved here a long time ago or something- Anyway, maybe she didn't know to bring shoes if she's from somewhere else! She probably wasn't prepared for the cold! Most people wear shoes, though, don't they?" This made no sense. It was a wonder she hadn't gotten a cold or something. It was cold in Forbirtelse, even during spring. It wasn't as cold as it could've been, but the temperatures definitely weren't high enough for someone to walk barefoot outside.

"Well, even if she doesn't wear shoes, I like her! She's friendly!" Trym informed Lukas, before nudging him lightly with his shoulder. "And she smiles!" He didn't mind Lukas not smiling a lot, it was just the way he was, and Trym accepted that, he was just kinda messing with his friend.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 22:37

Lukas

He listened closely to the other's babbling and didn't really mind it. He was quite used to it since he and Mathias had been in one ship for most likely nine years or more and so he was somewhat obliged to listen to him when there was no one around the ship to annoy. Lukas flashed him a bemused stare when he was nudged and had heard the other's statement.

He simply rolled his eyes. "I can smile if I want to.." He said, recalling the quiet smiles he'd let himself go when he was with Michelle. He didn't really know how the brunette had done that to him but he simply thought that her smiles and laughter so were contagious and that the atmosphere of his home had also helped to lighten up his mood. But the aura here was a bit different and there were a lot of people in crowds and a lot of strangers that he just wasn't comfortable enough to smile. He was an awkward person, very different when he was on one of his voyages and trips.
Back to top Go down
Marielak

Marielak

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2015, 23:18

Trym

"Of course! I'm just making fun of ya!" Trym laughed. Of course, he would've liked it if Lukas would smile more, but he was completely fine with Lukas' smiles being rare. It was just the way Lukas was, and Trym was used to that. He liked it, even. Lukas technically worked for him (although Trym liked to think of him as a close friend instead), so if Trym didn't enjoy the guys company and personality, he could've just replaced him, probably. The fact that that possibility hadn't even occurred to him was proof that he really did like Lukas, even if they were pretty much polar opposites. Oh well, at least Trym thought they worked well together.

He poured himself a cup of an alcoholic beverage, he wasn't sure what exactly what it was, but decided that if he didn't like it he'd just discreetly get rid of it or something, and then find something else. "You want something? They have... uhh, this? And this? And also this one!" Trym said, not being much of a help at deciding. Honestly, he had no idea what any of these drinks or foods were. They were too different from what he had at home. But that was okay, he could make it into some sort of guessing game: guess what tastes awful and what doesn't. It'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2015, 01:04

Alfred Atherton

"Leave you be...?" He thought about it for a moment, though unconvinced of it's necessity. "Will it change anything if I did? It makes me only want to pester you more. I can't hold any promises, my lady."

He would not even consider it. He was stubborn, as he always had been. Once he was made up on a certain decision, it would be difficult to change his mind. Once he wanted something, he knew he had to get it in his own merit. As to what exactly did he want from Lady Natalya, he did not know. He just wanted her time, her attention. She was the subject of his interest. Alfred had a tendency to be passionate of his interests.

"Ow!" He hushed a complain, stepping back. It felt like hell, having to strain his muscles and causing more pain on his ankle. He had to resist it. Alfred grumbled, glaring at Natalya for a moment with a pout. "Why are you so mean?!" He was just trying to be friendly. It was obvious he was annoying her, but he was optimistic that she would warm up to him somehow. He was trying what he knew could lead up to that moment. But alas, it seemed like the journey would be a long one. "You can talk to me normally. I won't dare hurt you anymore..." He sighed. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2015, 02:18

King Romulus Vitus

"I-I'm sorry--" He sniffed, neglecting Lovino's complain and thrashing easily because he was obviously stronger. "S-stop crying first!" Romulus whimpered.

"I haven't seen you for years, how can I be mad?!" Well, that calls it perhaps. His strain and hurt just melted away into the radiance of his sun that always managed to glow despite the darkest times. With one last squeeze, he finally placed his son to the ground and removed his embraced but clasped his hands on his shoulders. "You thought I was angry?! At whom? You?" He cried, sniffing and laughing. If there was one person he was mad at, then it was at his own self for being a failure as a father. Not at all at Lovino. What kind of father would resent his son, anyway?

"Stop being silly," Romulus then wiped the tears off Lovino's face before pulling him once again in a hug, and grabbing Feliciano in an embrace next. "My boys--" He laughed loudly, little streams of tears on the corner of his eyes.
It was as if the presence of his wife and their mother is so close now. So close that he could feel her warmth. God, if only this could last a little longer.

Natalya Czarina

Natalya's face flushed red with irritation. Her grip on his shoulders tightened, causing her fingers to dig through his cloak -- which wasn't entirely helpful for her wound. Under the gloves, drops of blood seared from the stitches because of the pressure of her movements.

"Understood," she snapped, lifting her head. "Now that we can finally talk 'normally', here is what I think of you, Alfred Atherton. To enlighten you once and for all..." Lilac eyes locked gaze with blue ones, dismissing any form of curiosity on the man.

"You are a handsome young knight, earning the title of the Lord Commander of the Golden Fleece -- I agree. A high born, from the Atherton of Fastus. Really, quite a big fish." Natalya began with fondness  on her tone for once. "Not very smart I suspect, but you have a really good instinct in battles that makes your worth just as important. So... a pretty face, a victorious knight -- one of the best, might I add -- from a rich family with a noble name and power... obviously."

But her fascination toned down almost immediately. "Also a persistent, ignorant imbecile who is completely disagreeable without the ability to understand a lady's wishes." Natalya practically hissed. "Loud and obnoxious. Vain enough to think that you can get what you want, or whomever, with enough tenacity...
Despite of the golden cloak you are clothed on, Alfred Atherton is nothing but a foolish little boy unable to use that poor excuse of a brain to know what's best for him and for those around him," she spat, frowning.
"I despise you." Each word was left in the open with so much intensity to sink in. She didn't even flinch or falter, as if used to saying people that she hated them head on.
"It may be because of those reasons I've told, or another behind my own comprehension... Either way, I assure you-- I do. More than anyone else in this room."
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2015, 11:27

Lovino Vitus

"I'M NOT CRYING!" Yelled the not so obviously wailing son at Romulus, still covering his face with a hand, its glove already soaked with his tears.

'I haven't seen you for years, how can I be mad?!'

Then what? Do you mean Romulus didn't had any sort of grudge in all these years he left the palace?! "That's s-stupid...!" Lovino wailed, pounding him on the back one last time weakly before the king put him down, his knees actually trembling as his feet touched the pavement. Finally, in between all the ugly sniffling and tears, Lovino looked up at his old man.

His face went beet red again and he couldn't stop himself from shouting now, really. "AT ME! Of course, why aren't you mad at me y-you old fucking fart?!" The older son demanded, slapping away Romulus' hand when he wiped his tears but even the king's literal hand was so strong he felt like he just tried to slap a brick. "I'm not silly; you're the one being--" He wasn't even done speaking when Romulus trapped him and Feliciano in another embrace, drowning all the complaints coming from his own trash mouth. "...I hate you.... I h-hate all of you..."

Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2015, 16:28

Lukas

He decided that he would ignore the other's babbles for a moment and find something decent to eat. He found some uh..he didn't really know what it was but it looked good and bite sized. And so he reached out to take one, slowly nibbling on it before finding out that it was fish. Lukas liked fish..not that he would admit it to anyone at all. He thought only Trym knew about it and so he turned himself to face the slightly taller blonde and pointed at the bowl of the food he'd just picked from.

"It's fish." he said, his face unexpectedly brighter despite the lack of emotion in it. He was sure that Trym could tell that he was quite happy to find something to his liking even though at first sight he didn't know what it was. He went to pick one up again, placing it into his mouth. This was certainly a nice event. Just by the food, he could tell. But there were really a lot of people at the moment and he was sure that they'd have been late for a couple hours. It made him think when this Ball would end and how it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Castle
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next