The Land of Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regarding the forum activity -- yes, Aether-HetaliaRPG still active.
But considering the hiatus of majority of the users, some character activities may have to be on hold.
Still, feel free to join or leave your interactions.

For further inquiries, please visit the chatzy page for the moderators' accommodation. Thank you!

King's Castle

Go down 
+12
Lonersent
Marielak
stsenna
LudwigBeilschmoot
KMAP-19
almakazam
takitakawesome
TribalBeast [Germy]
SA18LockDragon
doddy161
Little Bon
TheHeroineInProgress
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 17:18

Alfred Atherton

His face turned grim for a moment at the mention of those words. "Of course it was a mistake. We both ended up regretting it." If he were to be asked, the lad would say that he would not have changed his decision to join her in the arena if he was given a chance. If then, he would never have withess those skills he found most fascinating yet oddly nerving about the lady. "For your sake, my lady, I assure you that no one will hear of this, not from me."

"Can I at least know your name?" Alfred pressed the matter to her several times already, yet she kept him unsatisfied of any answers every time. He would rather hear her say it from her own lips, for all the good it will do to him.

And there was his pending reward. Might it be selfish of Alfred to claim it even after the damaging results of their earlier play at the tourney grounds. The lad already assumed that she would not give him such luxury, but the youthful heart still hoped.
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 20:18

Ulrich Ritter

"We can only hope that we'll still be alive in time to be old and weary in our beds," Ulrich shrugged. Sadly that time will come sooner than anyone would want, and he believed they were both aware of that.

He was also well aware that, even if he will once entrust Adlerhorst to Gilbert, the boy wouldn't be exactly fit for a hand of the king. Ulrich trusted his judgment, and even if Gilbert's confidence in himself boosts from time to time, he believed his heir would make a good lord. Because what Gilbert didn't lack was common sense and intelligence needed to take the position of the lord. However, along with Romulus he knew the boy was too impatient and troublesome to be a hand. He actually supported the idea of Ludwig becoming the hand, but he yet had to make up his mind on that decision.

Before he could reply to the king again, a known voice sounded in his ears. Well, at least Gilbert decided to show up. "Always brings up attention," he murmured in his chin when he saw his firstborn join Feliciano and Ludwig.

His mind quickly escaped to Romulus' firstborn, but since he was aware of the situation with Lovino, he rather didn't bug the king about it.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 22:54

Natalya Czarina

"More of my own risk than yours..." She muttered to her own self. If only she had a hint of idea on what was to happen, she should've joined her brother to the port instead. But of course, he had to join her. "Good," Natalya nodded. At least, her secret is safe. That much she could trust him -- but she could always come and cut his tongue herself if he disobeyed.

"If you're a good man, you must forget..." The lady dismissed, turning to walk away only to be stopped by his request of her name. His existence couldn't interest her any less -- she didn't even know his name yet. Only that he was a knight of the Fleece and apparently a member of the house Atherton.

"Natalya. Natalya Czarina of the house Czar. Sister to Ivan Czar and Katyusha Czarina. Soon proclaimed as the Lady of Dvorets Black and the Wardress of the North." Lady Czarina finally stated. It wouldn't be long until he would figure it out himself, and better to announce it with her chin held high now to dismiss any sort of plan he is thinking of.
"What do you wish to gain from this?" Natalya asked, turning to see him.
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 23:08

Ludwig Ritter

Ludwig had been about to reply, but sighed when Gilbert decided to continue speaking. However he could not be annoyed for long, too impressed by the sword to be anything other than taken aback.
"That wasn't what I had in mind at all, Gilbert." He answered, both eyebrows raised as the sword was sheathed. That really was a magnificent blade, and it was indeed all of the things Gilbert had described it as- he doubted it would be just as spotless after a battle but such a brilliant sword would be cleaned to achieve perfection if he knew Gilbert at all.
"That's...while the sword is nice," 'nice' didn't even start to describe how much Ludwig agreed with Gilbert on the awesomeness of the sword. "That's not what I was going to say, Our father said he wanted to see you and that I should tell you to visit him when you arrive. He was here a moment ago but he seems to have left." Ludwig turned his head to see if he could spot him. "I think I see him with the King...and if you had to get a new blade then what exactly happened to the old one..?" He asked.

Last edited by LudwigBeilschmoot on Sat 23 May 2015, 17:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 23:44

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano, although ever so slightly annoyed by Gilberts interruption, was also a bit joyous about it. He definitely livened things up a bit. He couldn't help but laugh when he made the comments about Ludwig's hair. This was awesome.

Upon seeing the sword, he smiled, seeing how nice it was. It was definitely a lovely blade, he sure hoped Gilbert wouldn't be too reckless and find a way to break it. It's too beautiful.
"It's really cool Gilbert!" He claimed cheerfully. "Luddy looked like he was gonna start swooning over it!" He laughed again, although he was sure to earn some yelling from Ludwig again. Probably because he called him Luddy again.

"It's nice to see both of you again actually! I'd barely seen either of you in a long time!" He ended that sentence with giving a quick hug to Gilbert, of course not as strong as a hug as he'd given to Ludwig earlier. Ludwig meant a lot to him after all.
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 00:51

Ludwig Ritter

Ludwig was quick to protest that he had been nowhere near close to swooning over the fabulous blade, and he folded his arms, narrowing his eyes at the brunet beside him for a moment. Surely feliciano had heard him when he asked not to be called Luddy, right? It couldn't be that difficult to simply not call him a stupid nickname and avoid embarrassing him, right?
Ludwig watched feliciano hug Gilbert silently, and when the quick hug was over he asked Feliciano if there was anything that he wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
takitakawesome

takitakawesome

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 02:01

Gilbert could not help himself but to laugh at Feliciano's comment and the nickname he had used for his brother. He knew that this would cause Ludwig to protest and protesting he did. However, despite the feeling of pride filling his entire body to its brim due to his bystander's compliments about his new sword he could also sense that there was something going on between the two.

"I was showing some people in the capitol my fighting skills and it suddenly broke," he explained what happened to his old sword and huffed. He was just about to fold his arms in order to highlight his annoyance of having the first sword break in what was supposed to be a demonstration of his power instead of a battle where he would have been killed before he could have even realised what sort of shame that truly was when he was suddenly embraced by Feliciano. Gilbert showed an honest and rather rare smile and put one gloved hand onto the other's shoulder. "Just to let you know," he suddenly whispered into the other male's ear and thus making it impossible for Ludwig to understand him, "he loves being called by the little nickname you came up with," he assured him before the light hug ended.

"I guess I have no other choice but to find father," he then sighed, not looking forward to this. He respected his father and he would do everything for him and his region but the term 'wants to see you' usually meant either trouble or a lecture for him. "Feliciano, it was a pleasure to see you again," he told Feliciano and winked at him in order to remind him of his words before he faced his brother. "See you, Luddy," he then told his brother followed by a mocking chuckle. He would make sure to use this name as often as he could from now on. Before Gilbert left the two alone once again he gave his brother's hair one last ruffle, making sure that he would not be able to fix his hair as fast as he did the last time. He wanted to see if Feliciano also accepted the other side of his brother and to amuse himself.

He did not need long to spot the king as well as his father. The two of them were probably watching them the entire time but he could not say what it was for sure. "Your Highess," Gilbert bowed low in front of the king. His back was stiff and one hand pressed against it in a formal and respectful way. "I want to announce my gratefulness for being able to attend such a magnificent event," he added, not showing any sign of emotion in his voice. However, this attitude soon faded when he faced his father, "you wanted to see me?" he asked directly, not knowing what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/takitakepic
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 02:24

Feliciano Vitus

A smile grew on Feliciano's face as Gilbert had whispered that to him. Oh, he would definitely be calling Ludwig, "Luddy" more more frequently now. He kind of thought it was strange Ludwig didn't show his happiness easier, but it just made him all that more... Hm... He didn't know what the word was, but there were just so many things he liked about Ludwig, and was coming to like about him now.
He couldn't help but smile, and giggle when Gilbert messed Ludwig's hair up further. He liked it when Ludwig's hair looked a little messier. He didn't need to be so professional looking all the time, but... It did look nice for him too.

As Gilbert left, he waved, and then returned his full attention to Ludwig.
Feliciano's eyes lit up. Oh yes, there were always things he wanted to talk about. Although, he had to wonder why Ludwig asked him that at all... Perhaps he wanted to change the topic..? Topic of the sword he assumed... Nonetheless it was an opportunity to talk about several things that had happened to him since he'd last spent time with Ludwig. Which was practically forever ago.  But somehow... He didn't want to talk about himself that much... He felt maybe he'd already done a lot of talking to Ludwig.
He wanted to hear more about what Ludwig had been doing.

"Well... What about you, Luddy..? Do you want to talk about anything..? You've barely told me anything you've been doing in all of this time!"
Ah yes, a rare occasion when Feliciano wanted to hear about someone else.
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 02:49

Ludwig Ritter

Of course, Ludwig had tried to work out what Gilbert had said to Feliciano, and of course he had failed. He groaned quietly at his brother's use of the nickname and, had they not been at such a prestigious event, he may have punched Gilbert on the arm.
"I'll see you later, Gilbert." He couldn't have called him 'Gilbie' to even things out but had found it too ridiculous to even say. He hadn't called Gilbert that since he had been two and unable to pronounce his actual name. Obviously bringing that back would simply backfire and embarrass Ludwig even more.
With his hair a left a mess Ludwig raised a hand to try and fix it, but it was not an easy job without a mirror or comb or fresh supply of oil and so his hair was left in a foolishly messy style that he would have to fix as soon as the opportunity arose.
He was asked about himself, surprising but it did give him the opportunity to think. Well he had been at Adlerhorst, he had completed his Knight training and was now allowed to help the younger Knights train. He had a dog at home, a wonderfully large dog that he had trained to do various actions on command, Ludwig had hit puberty and turned his chubby baby body into the warrior like body he had now, and he had even memorised and perfected plenty of new recipes.
"I have been fine, Feliciano," he answered, putting a hand on his chin as he shut his eyes to consider his answer. "I've been focused on learning new things and thanks to that focus I easily completed my training as a knight a year or so earlier than anticipated." He explained. "My current focus is learning what to do with wounds and bone breakage which of course will be very useful information in a battlefield if there isn't access to a nurse's tent, and on top of that I've been helping the squires to move onto the next stage of their training in becoming a knight." He explained.
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 03:20

Ulrich Ritter

Ulrich's glance flickered around a bit before he saw a familiar figure approaching. Even if he hadn't seen Gilbert about as long as he hadn't seen Ludwig, and his firstborn changed too. He didn't expect anything different - alright, maybe he did. Just maybe he was secretly being ridicious and still expected to see the Gilbert from a few years ago. But no - his son grew up to be a handsome young man, just like Ludwig.

"Gilbert," he responded to his heir with a small nod. He took into liking that the king was greeted in an appropriate way. "Indeed. Do tell, where have you been? Ludwig told me he didn't see you in a month." He tried to ask his question without Gilbert thinking it was an assult on him or something, he was just curious.
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 03:34

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano listened, although he kind of zoned in and out. Taking in all the details about Ludwig. His perfectly (well it was before Gilbert came) slicked back hair, his vibrant blue eyes, the very way he spoke and how powerful, but somehow gentle his voice sounded, and then of course how intensely strong, and tough he looked now compared to back then...
"Wow, you did a lot Luddy..."

He said, of course not entirely paying attention. He reached out and put his hand on Ludwig's chest. He was clothed, but somehow he could tell just how firm it was. Damn.
He remembered when Ludwig was much younger, he was still so much different then, but now... Looking at him... It just seemed... Amazing... That was the best thing he could think of it to be at this point.

Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 03:50

Ludwig Ritter

Ludwig had just been explaining about how his dog had actually ended up growing to surpass the height he had thought it would reach, but stopped speaking with a confused raise of his eyebrow when feliciano's hand was pressed against his chest. "What are you trying to accomplish, exactly?" He asked with an irritated edge to his voice, putting his hand on feliciano's wrist and pushing it away from his chest.

His narrowed eyes were focused on feliciano now, awaiting an answer from the young heir that would explain why exactly he had felt the need to put his hand on him. Had Ludwig been standing too close and the hand attempted to push him away? Knowing feliciano, that seemed awfully unlikely, but he took a step away from him anyway. If not for feliciano's sake then for his own.
"Yes, I did a lot, but it's been years: to not do a lot would have been a waste of time..."
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 03:58

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano's attention was brought back the moment Ludwig had grabbed his wrist. He frowned and gave an awkward apology, rubbing one of his arms nervoulsy. Why had he done that anyway? Well... He did kind of want to know if that was really just all great muscle stuff. Which it seemed to be.
"Well uh..."

What was a good explanation for what he just did..? Oh well, anything would do probably.
"I just wanted to touch it, I mean, you look all super strong and stuff now!"
He smiled brightly like he always did.
"You know... I know you do a lot of things, and you must always be doing a lot of things... But you should take time to relax and smell the flowers! ... Or the pasta too!"

Just the thought of pasta made him feel a bit more hungry.
"You could end up going through life never knowing what its like to live,"
His smile lessened a bit. He was one to talk. Taking long siestas nearly every day, and attempting to avoid all of his responsibilities.

Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 04:36

Ludwig Ritter

"Perhaps it would be appropriate to simply ask before just touching my chest, Feliciano." He answered with a frown.
As feliciano went on, Ludwig sighed softly and listened. The prince certainly made an excellent point, but Ludwig decided that he wasn't overworking himself yet, and that when he did overwork himself he would take a break if it was possible.
"I know what it's like to live, Feliciano, I'm alive." Ludwig answered, raising an eyebrow at him. "And while flowers make excellent decorations I don't particularly need to stop and smell them in order to live a full life- I have a dog." Obviously the fact that he had a dog meant that he was living life to the fullest.
Ludwig sighed softly, Liesel was such a good dog, and he was sure that the beast of a creature would be fine in his absence. He made the decision to definitely spend more time with his Great Dane once he got back in order to make up for the lost time.
"You were the one with complaints about not having any time for yourself, I'm hardly the one who you should be advising to relax." He commented, unaware of the siesta habit.
Ludwig turned his head away to yawn, covering his mouth with his hand. "Forgive me, it was a long journey to get here." He apologised. "It isn't the conversation that bores me."
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 23:02

Lovino Vitus

A man garbed with a fancy-looking, red doublet with silver linings sewn and a black leather belt around his waist strolled into the castle. Black pants tucked in his boots, and dark leather gloves for his hands. All these elegant clothes were thanks to his charms; talking his way in with the local females around the capitol to get him clothes. The grand ball was such an extravagant event to miss. Ah, but he wasn't there to reconcile with his family.

Okay so maybe he missed them just a little bit and wanted to see them even from afar, but Lovino went to the party because it was a good opportunity to get bits of treasures from all the rich women here; a golden necklace, a pouch full of gold coins, silver bracelets... Things he could easily slip in his pocket. Oh, and maybe sneak in the royal bedchambers, too. Rome must keep some of his prized possessions... And perhaps he'd take a visit at his old room as well.

The grand hall was impressive, he had to admit. Decorations, wine, food and all the merriment contributed to the perfection of this gathering. Lovino wondered, what was the reason for all this? Was Romulus to announce Feliciano as the official King? "Pft," He snorted. The thought just made him bitter again. Not like there was a time he wasn't. It's all so stupid. His father, his brother, the whole kingdom... and himself.

Now wasn't the time to distract himself though. He needed some cash to pay his rent and a beautiful
woman to satisfy his eyes. He blended in quickly with the crowd, hands in his pockets as he observed the guests. People flooded the grand hall. Nobles of Aether's regions were everywhere, and some people from the Capitol he's already familiar with... Such as that lovely baker, seemingly alone and admiring the castle's interior. Perfect. A pretty lady who's distracted and easy to talk to.

As he made his way towards Emma, Lovino froze in his spot when he saw his father, the King, standing just a few meters away from him and talking with Ulrich Ritter. The longer he stared at Romulus, the angrier and miserable he became. Yet he still couldn't pull away from it.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-booger.tumblr.com
Little Bon

Little Bon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 01:29

Francis Vitus-Atherton

Francis stepped into the hall, dressed in subdued hues of his house's colours so that he didn't stand out too much. He wasn't nearly as flashy as Romulus, but he wasn't dressed like he was laying around at home, either, going for fine, soft silks. He smiled softly, seeing so many beautiful women and men, and an absence of his husband. Well, flirting a little would hurt anything, right? He headed over to a girl who seemed to be by herself, and smiled at her. "Good evening. You re a baker, aren't you? I could have sworn I've seen you before."
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 01:51

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano smiled. "A doggy? I have to see it some day!! I bet its all nice, and fluffy, and cuddly!" He spoke quickly and excitedly while he imagined some adorable puppies. He completely forgot about what they were talking about earlier, everything now was puppies. All was puppies.

He then stopped when Ludwig yawned, but understood that Ludwig must have been tired from all the traveling. He took this a little more seriously, since he was someone that liked to always well rested.
"Oh, um... Well you should relax Luddy! I'm sorry you had to travel so far," He gave a small smile.
"Can I get you anything..?"

And while asking this, looking just past him, he was sure he saw him. His brother, Lovino. Why was he staring at Romulus..? Did he forget how to say hi? He knew Lovino was always kind of... Well... He wasn't sure how to describe it but...
He wondered if he should go over to say hi to his brother, but he seemed a little distressed. Maybe Ludwig would like to meet him too..?
He wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 02:19

Ludwig Ritter

Ludwig could only shake his head at Feliciano's speculations regarding the dog. "Ah..no...Liesel is actually..." He raised a hand to Feliciano's waist. "I'd say she's...about that big compared to you." He explained. "And she's very loud...but she really loves to be petted and fussed over." He explained. When his friend suggested that he rest, Ludwig shook his head again.

"I'll have an opportunity to rest on the journey home tomorrow." He said in reply, frowning. "And I really shouldn't, if I get wine I'll simply become more tired and I'm not at all hungry." He answered. "Besides, you're the heir to your throne, if anything I should be the one getting you something, and not the other way around."

He pinched the bridge of his nose and shut his eyes, opening them to see feliciano very focused on one of the guests. Considering it rude to pry, he didn't ask about it, simply son timing their conversation. "Do you have any pets..?"
Back to top Go down
WafflesandChocolate1013

WafflesandChocolate1013

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 02:32

Emma Janssens

Emma practically jumped when she heard the voice belonging to a male. She immediately turned around, going into a deep curtsy to show her respect. "I am a baker your grace." She said respectfully as she recognized who he was. The husband of the King of a kingdom nearby her own home. "I'm usually in the Capitol, but I come from Vires." She explained to him. "My name is Emma Janssens. Pleased to make your acquaintance." She smiled sweetly at him before coming up from her curtsy. "My pastries are usually eaten with the wine of Vires. If you ever drank Vires wine, then you mostly have had one of my pastries."
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 02:45

Alfred Atherton

"What is there to forget?" There was slight crease on his forehead as his blue eyes stared at hers with a kind of intensity he could not even explain. Alfred stiffened his stance. "What difference does it make?" The deed had been done. It caused more harm than gain from her perspective, but the lad was not as pessimistic. He found it difficult to specify just what was clouding his judgment, but he was sure there was something he learned that should be valuable enough to remember. However, it was yet uncertain.

Natalya Czarina. He searched her eyes for hints of just what kind of a woman she was—what was beyond what she wanted him to see—to find if there was something about her that he could confidently tell that he liked to justify this kind of fascination he felt. "If that's so, then you're betrothed to Lord Ivan."

The tradition of the Czars passed as a norm for their kind, the entire kingdom had grown to accept that. Alfred was not disturbed that she was being married off to her own brother, but he was indeed disturbed for another reason... whatever it might be. "I... I wish to gain nothing." He held no right to demand her of anything. "I do not know how to grant favors and ask for them in return. I don't know how to be deceitful or manipulative. I'm not made for politics. If you think that I have my eyes on you for your position in the society, you're wrong. I'm no lord. I am just a pest in your way, I think." Earlier he did not even know that she was of high birth. He would have no reason to press on the matter. He was just unable to explain himself thoroughly.

"If you would be kind enough to grant me a dance in your own goodwill, maybe as a reward, I'd say that would be something worthwhile to gain. I have no knowledge as to what you will get from it. Maybe nothing at all." He bowed in front of her, as he had earlier in the field but less mocking and more sincere. "I would kiss your hand, but I fear you would hate that... My lady, I am Ser Alfred of House Atherton, Lord Commander of the Order of the Golden Fleece. How can I be of service to you?"
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 03:57

Natalya Czarina

"Yes, I am," She agreed for the sake of confirming, only to be more modest than proud this time. It was always so quick for them to assume that once she has told them her name, it would automatically lead to her marriage with her brother. Part of her wished to tell him that she did have another sister, that she's not the only option in the family for marriage. But as if Katyusha would be fit to be the wardress anyway...

Natalya held his gaze with a curious note. Without her own awareness, her egotistic attitude did falter when he spoke to her. At least, he's finally coming to know all that she wanted to tell him the entire time. Yet somehow, inexplicably, it didn't give her much satisfaction that she expected.

Lady Czarina frowned. Surprised by the sudden change of personality from the man after knowing her identity. Though, it was to be expected from a knight of the Golden Fleece, but she simply couldn't get a grasp of how the transition happened so fast. Maybe he wasn't so much of a barbarian , after all?
"Is this your true color?" She asked, tilting her head. "Lord Commander, You've behaved very badly." Natalya muttered, too stunned by his change of personality to even acknowledge his question.
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 05:16

Alfred Atherton

"And whose fault is that?" His eyes were at the area between accusing and playful; he was waiting for every reaction from her. "What I meant to say was forgive me for my unbecoming misbehavior."

Was it sin, to look at her with so much admiration and flare when she belonged to another? To ask this question was like admitting to himself that he was indeed causing such a particular sin. It would be dangerous to his integrity and hers. God forbid. Alfred should not even be thinking of such absurd things. There should be no cause to worry, for clearly no crime had been committed.

Yet.

But the troubling thought would not stop him from persuading her to accept him. She had asked him what he would gain from this, but truth be told, Alfred did not know. He did not need reason to do what he liked.

"I'd like to think that this is just another hue to my crimson and gold," he spoke. "How you met me and how you see me now are just shades of the same colors. I do not know if that brings you comfort."
Back to top Go down
takitakawesome

takitakawesome

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 07:51

Gilbert remained silent for a moment, trying to figure out if his father was being honest with his question. However, he could not see any sign of the other man waiting for being able to scold him and he did believe that it was time to tell him about his whereabouts.

"My goal was to see all of Aether when I left, I did not achieve that yet but I can say that I have seen wonderful things," he started to tell Ulrich in rather calm way. It was a nice feeling to think about what he had experiented after all. "I participated in many fights, I met a lot of different people, and made sure everyone is talking about Unire in a good way," he explained even further and let a smirk appear on his lips at the last statement. "However, I did break the sword you gave me as a gift," he could not help himself but to tell his father the truth. He was rather young when he had received his first sword and he had refused to use another one ever since because of him liking this sword more than anyone probably should. "But I did fix it," he quickly added, glad that he had found such a good smith like that woman he had met that day.

"What about you? Finally found someone to make your life less boring?" Gilbert suddenly asked, knowing that his father spent a lot of his time in the Capitol and he hoped for gathering information about his father's and the king's current relation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/takitakepic
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 08:47

Ulrich Ritter

Ulrich waited for an answer from his son, crossing his arms on his chest. He occasionally glanced around the room, just to make sure everything was at least decent. A small action that became a habit over time to check if his assistance was needed anywhere close.

He listened to Gilbert's story, keeping his face neutral and without any specific expressions. Partly he didn't like his heir away from Adlerhorst, but... If it was true what Gilbert said, that he travelled Aether and represented Unire with success, that wasn't such a bad thing. After all, the knowledge and ties he made on his small trip could come handy one day when he'll take his position. It was a way of learning, and it seemed that was Gilbert's preferred way. As long as he would return to the castle of House Ritter afterwards, Ulrich wouldn't complain about his trip - Ludwig would watch over Adlerhorst and Unire then. Both of them could aquire knowledge that wouldn't hurt to have.

As for the confession about the sword... He really couldn't say much about it. To be honest he was once in the same situation when he broke his sword, father's gift. He glanced down to Gilbert's sword and then back to his face. To be honest, he didn't think the sword would even last that long, considering how much and with what strength Gilbert used it.

"As for your trip, just make sure you do not lose a limb and that noone charms your mind so much that you would give up your position as heir in Adlerhorst." He paused, just to make sure Gilbert listened to him, but a few seconds after he touched the other matter. "I respect your honesty about the sword. If you have it fixed, that's good. A broken blade is not very useful. Just make sure it will continue doing it's job when time comes."

At Gilbert's last question, he became slightly confused. The word 'someone' caught his attention, since it was used instead of 'something' and brought a completely different meaning to the question. "I... I don't believe I can answer 'yes' on your question. I was not even looking for anyone in that matter."
Back to top Go down
Little Bon

Little Bon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2015, 10:32

Feancis Virus-Atherton

Francis vowed as well, showin her respect, though he didn't have to, really. It was just courtesy. "I believe I have had your pastries before. They were very good; you've talent. I might just have to have ou bake for a party or two at home, to impress the socialites that turn up. You'd be quite busy, though." He held out his hand to her. "Francis Citus-Athertin, but you can call me Francis, I'd you wish." He listed her hand to his lips when she put her hand in his, kissing her knuckles gently. "It's a privilege to meet you, truly. Your beauty is only triumphed by your skills in baking Mademoiselle." He released her hand. "So, has anyone asked you to dance yet?" He wasn't really flirting yet, not much, was just being nice. Here was this girl, standing alone, no one talking to her or complimenting her when she obviously put effort into her clothes this evening... Shame. Everyone should feel appreciated, especially when they tried like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   castle - King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Castle
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next