The Land of Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regarding the forum activity -- yes, Aether-HetaliaRPG still active.
But considering the hiatus of majority of the users, some character activities may have to be on hold.
Still, feel free to join or leave your interactions.

For further inquiries, please visit the chatzy page for the moderators' accommodation. Thank you!

King's Castle

Go down 
+12
Lonersent
Marielak
stsenna
LudwigBeilschmoot
KMAP-19
almakazam
takitakawesome
TribalBeast [Germy]
SA18LockDragon
doddy161
Little Bon
TheHeroineInProgress
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

King's Castle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2015, 10:44

Natalya Czarina

Her body was clearly in pain, but she made all her efforts to stop struggling. Or at least look like she wasn't. If a person was aware of what had happened this morning, then the limping on her steps would be evident. Fortunately she was charming enough to conceal it from those who are unaware.

Natalya's abruptness in leaving made her unaware of her steps, causing her to bump into one of the Capitol people within the room. She groaned of pain from the slight impact, but disregarded it quickly upon seeing Alfred had caught up.
"Excuse me," She bid the blonde baker named Emma -- but of course that she didn't know. The belle was obviously in a hurry, so she was on her run again.

"Of course, you have not. She's the only one left." Lady Czarina snapped at him as she continued to walk. She did no part in hiding her irritation, but unfortunately the knight is too eager to reach her despite of this.
The silver haired keenly turned to see him and finally make him stop once and for all. "I am very much well, if that's what you want to hear."
Back to top Go down
SA18LockDragon

SA18LockDragon

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2015, 11:20

Alfie

"Forgive me, my lady," Alfred apologized to Emma in Natalya's place, but was quick to dismiss her as Natalya was already on the move. He did wave her farewell, at least. No woman would escape his attention for that night. Might he get to talk to her later. As of the moment, it only happened that the northerner lady had managed to attract too much of his attention.

"Then I am glad," he told Natalya, but there was a sarcastic undertone to it. In her eyes, he might either be a fool lower than a dog, or a monster that dared hurt her. Either way, his integrity as a knight and an Atherton was stained in her eyes. It was not the kind of reputation he liked to uphold.

Alfred was an annoying itch that will not go away. Suppose one could say he had no business with the Czar woman, but that was no reason for him to just... let her go about minding her own. "You fight well," he said, wondering if that was a compliment enough. "And I admire for that more than I admire your beauty or your sharp tongue... And... this belongs to you." He produced the knife she had stabbed him with, one with the beautiful markings engraved on it. An Atherton was in no right to have kept it. He handed it to her with his bandaged hand. "Forgive me." Though it was rather impossible.
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2015, 14:07

Ulrich Ritter

Ulrich listened to Ludwig's explanation, only occasionaly giving a small nod every here and then. While he did not know where Gilbert went to explore again, he was glad that at least Ludwig stayed in Adlerhorst while the Lord and his heir were away. "I see. While that does sound quite like him, I would ask you to send him to me when you meet him again. I doubt he would miss such an occasion," he requested.
"As for the training of the knights, do not change the method just because I am away. If one will disagree or complain, send him to the Capitol," the hand said, "and I believe he would come back completely different." Despite having his job here as the hand he still wanted to make sure everything was at least in decent state in Adlerhorst. And since the Ritter family had the strogest army from the big Houses, he intended to keep it that way.

He turned to Romulus. "If I am needed, do not hesitate to come," he replied before the king could leave.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2015, 14:22

Natalya Czarina

Upon seeing her most favorable blade, her eyes widened. "Give me that!" She hissed, quickly snagging and grasping it with both hands in attempt to hide it.

"You can't parade that around here, no one else knows about it! Are you insane?!" Natalya whispered. Lilac eyes scanning left and right, in case anyone's spying on them. Unfortunately, there was no place for her to cover it. No sheath to keepsake it for tonight. Normally, the belle would carry it around under her skirts but after forgetting it on the hands of the knight, it wouldn't make any sense to keep a leather case without its blade.

"This morning was a mistake." She told him, clasping the handle of the blade tightly with her hands. "Keep your mouth sealed, or I will stitch it for you myself."
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2015, 14:38

Ludwig Ritter

At Romulus' departure, Ludwig smiled and answered that it was his pleasure to come.
That single sentence had been far easier than any of the conversation that he was trying to make with his father. Sad, really.

"Yes, sir, I will." He answered as he turned his head back to Ulrich, though quickly corrected himself. "Father, I mean. Of course if we follow the age-old techniques for training the Knights they will be great warriors in no time.." He occasionally glanced at the door, expecting to see other guests, but the night was young and more guests were to be expected.
Trying to escape the formalities of discussing Adlerhorst now that he had told Ulrich all of the necessary information, Ludwig forced a smile and asked how Ulrich had been, nothing political, simply an enquiry regarding his health and general well being.
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 00:52

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano soon finally made it to the ball, and noted at how lovely everything seemed. On top of that, all the people that showed up too. All kinds of them, and they all looked so different, but interesting. He looked among all the crowds of people, and he couldn't help but smile because he was certain everyone was having a good time. He loved seeing everyone so happy, and getting along.  He scanned the room, enjoying the smiles, and laughter. Enjoying the delightful smells of different foods. Enjoying the pleasant music. Everything seemed so perfect.

While taking all of this in, he noticed someone in among the people. Someone he remembered being good friends with at one point, before they got old enough where they had to take on such huge responsibilities. He smiled brightly, and quickly made his way to his old friend, Ludwig, accidentally pushing past a few people. (Totally unacceptable for him to be doing but... Oh well.)
Once close enough, his smile even brighter, he lightly grasped Ludwig's sleeve.
"Ludwig!! It's been forever!! Are you enjoying the ball? It's so nice, right?"  

He was so excited, but he really needed to calm down. If he went on and asked a million questions, Ludwig wouldn't get to respond at all. So after maybe 15 other excited questions, he stopped, with a huge grin, awaiting his friends response.
Not even considering the fact that he could have been busy with someone else.
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 01:02

Ulrich Ritter

Ulrich wasn't blind and he was quickly became aware under how much pressure this conversation was put. Him being called 'sir' instead of 'father', it wasn't the first time actually.
It also reminded him of whenether he tried to have a conversation with his own father, a conversation that wouldn't twirl around formal topics. It was actually the same as the situation was now - the father couldn't find the words to start an informal conversation, therefore the son was put in the same state.

"I've been alright," he replied, facing yet another problem. That was basically all he could think of as an responce. While his brain was furiously thinking about whenether to add something else or just return the question, like a saving light a brunette cane in beetween to greet Ludwig. He recognized the Vitus heir, Feliciano. And with him distracting his son, Ulrich used the chance to move a few steps back and disappear in the crowd.
He mixed with people and quickly moved on the other side of the hall, and only then did he realise he literally ran away from a conversation with his son. He groaned lightly and just leaned on a wall nearby. What was done was done - at least the pressuring conversation was over. Sad, really. He failed being a father on the full line.
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 01:53

Ludwig Ritter

Ludwig had tried to think of his own reply to his father's answer, but was soon distracted by a tug on his sleeve and the appearance of Feliciano. He looked at the young man for a moment before realisation set in and he recognised the boy- or the young man, beside him. "Feliciano." He greeted, bowing his head in greeting. However he didn't have to be as formal with feliciano since he was just easier to talk to. He blinked, processing the brunet's words before responding. "Indeed, it's been years since I last managed to speak with you." He stated. Well this certainly wasn't the feliciano he remembered, so much taller and handsomer and clearly quite louder than he remembered him being as a boy. If not for the location and the familiarity with which he spoke to him Ludwig might not have recognised Feliciano at all. One thing was for sure, puberty had done an extraordinary job on this one.
He realised that he was staring at Feliciano, and he quickly apologised as a result. "..it's good to see you again." Too occupied with feliciano at the moment to notice the absence of his father, Ludwig continued to stare, amazed by how time could change a person so much.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 02:11

King Romulus Vitus

"Oh! Feli-- ...oh ...uhm... okay..." The old man cheered the moment he saw his son, but only to cut short after seeing everything that has happened from the dais. His warm smile was twisted into a pout. Not for the young pair , no, not at all. He honestly couldn't be any more happier to see Feliciano in smiles when with Ludwig.

What was off with the scene was how Ulrich left after the obvious discomfort of their conversation. They've been very much of good friends for a long, long time now and despite Romulus' inadequate observation of the atmosphere, it was too easy for him to detect Ulrich's sorrow. Sighing, he stepped down from the dais and went to check him.

"There you are! I've been looking for you, I thought you were with Ludwig." The king huffed. "Anyway, I need you to help me with a petition later. About the wolves." He made up, putting his hands on his waists.
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 02:31

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano listened to Ludwigs response. That voice seemed even more colder than before, but yet, he could still hear the sweetness in it nonetheless. The striking, vibrant, blue eyes still became the significant focus of Ludwigs face. Again, such eyes appeared sharp, and cold, but still... He saw the gentleness behind them, but it seemed less noticeable than it did since the last time he saw Ludwig.
He definitely changed as far as appearance goes.
Not that Feliciano was complaining.

He smiled at Ludwigs words. "It's great to see you again too!!" He smiled brightly, like always, and immediately wrapped his arms around Ludwig, in a hug. He was excited, and he missed him so much.  He then stepped back, subtly glancing at Ludwig to take in his entire outfit (and body. dayum.) before immediately darting his eyes back up to meet with Ludwigs eyes.
"You're dressed really, really, nicely Ludwig!"
He smiled again.

((I had to edit because I fawked up))

Last edited by PastaKitten on Fri 22 May 2015, 02:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stsenna

stsenna

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 02:46

Matilda Vita

Wandering into the splendid grand ball in her usual quiet fashion, dressed in a much more grand and revealing pink dress than her usual red/orange office outfit, Matilda entered with a broad smile, looking around at all there was to see. Making her way to the centre of the room, she aimed to attract someone's attention. If her low-cut dress didn't do it, perhaps the sound of her heels against the floor would. With Matilda, however, there was no real intent, neither romantic nor sexual, it was more likely that she would behave in her normal, refined way, only such occasions allowed her to look good while doing so.
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 02:47

Ulrich Ritter

The blond wished he could collide into the wall he was leaning onto. He closed his eyes and sighed into his chin. He couldn't feel anything else but disappointment at himself. Even his old man never ran away, although he often found himself in a similar situation with his son.

To observe the scene around him he used his other senses instead of sight, it was something he caught himself doing occasionally. He paid attention to the various voices around him talking about whatever topic was brought up, and he caught different scents of food in the room. However, his mind was still occupied with the family issue.

A known voice made him open his eyes again. He searched in the direction of the voice to find Romulus approaching. He rather didn't respond on the first part of the greeting and focused on the second one. "Petition? So, you took the idea of raising wolves seriously."
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 03:09

Ludwig Ritter

The blond, of course, was taken by surprise by the hug, but was relieved when it ended. "Ah..well the event is a formal one so I thought that this would be appropriate. " he answered, gesturing to his clothes with his hand. "..though you're also dressed well, Feliciano." He added.
He narrowed his eyes at feliciano for a moment, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. Feliciano really did look different now, and it was clear he wouldn't have any trouble finding a spouse that was for sure. "I'm glad I saw you here, how have you been your highness?" Childhood Friends or not, feliciano was still due to become the next king and he certainly deserved respect.
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 03:33

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano smiled brightly. "Thank you Ludwig!" He grinned, looking down at his own clothes, and admiring them for a short time. They certainly were nice. However, it seemed anytime you dressed nice it was almost always incredibly uncomfortable. "The clothes are kind of stuffy to me though... But thanks again," He smiled once more.

He struggled to keep that smile once Ludwig said "Your Highness". He had grown to somewhat dislike that phrase. Sure, being an heir was really cool and stuff, but sometimes he felt like he wasn't treated normal enough. So obviously, he had soon grown to dislike that phrase quite a bit.
"You don't need to call me that, Luddy,"

He stopped, covering his mouth quickly. That was way too informal. Shit. ... But... This was his old friend... Surely he wouldn't mind the informalities that much, right? Of course not.
At least he hoped.
He smiled, obviously a little nervous now.
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 03:45

Ludwig Ritter

His Eyes were soon narrowed when Feliciano referred to him with such a casual nickname, but nodded and stated that he wouldn't use Feliciano's title during conversation if he didn't want him to.
"I'd prefer it if you called me 'Ludwig', though, I am not a child, and a nickname would hardly be appropriate." He stated in reply, frowning.
"I suppose you don't usually dress like this, they certainly aren't suitable for day to day activities but I guess we'll just have to endure it for now." Ludwig looked to the side, noticing that Ulrich had managed to disappear but he was unable to find him in the room now. He returned his gaze to Feliciano, and sighed quietly. Even if they had both changed a lot, it was certainly a welcome experience to meet feliciano again. And he'd grown to be so handsome, with Gilbert as his hand he'd surely make a great king. Probably not as great as the mighty Romulus, but Feliciano could surely take the throne when he was ready.
"I'm sure that a party like this must be a welcome break from your duties as the heir."
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 04:07

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano frowned at the response towards the name he had called Ludwig, but he nodded, knowing Ludwig was probably right. But all of this formal crap was so boring to him. "Sorry Luddy- Er... Ludwig.. Yeah, Ludwig, sorry."

Why did Ludwig have to be so uptight with all of the proper things, and stuff? It was a party, surely they didn't need to be that formal... Then again, they were supposed to set examples and stuff... He glanced around the room briefly, looking at how everyone seemed to be being pretty formal too so...
As much as he didn't like all of this formal stuff, he had to admit, Ludwig seemed all that more charming being this way. He wondered if his personality was just as charming. The personality he had known growing up could have easily changed in the time they were apart, and he was sure it did a bit.
He then realized Ludwig was talking to him, about the party in particular.

"Oh.. Yeah, it's really nice actually!" His bright smile returning to him. "I'm SO glad we got this party! It's so boring to do all the work we have these days! It's no fun at all!!" He gave an exaggerated sigh as he continued to explain why he disliked nearly all of his responsibilities. From having to recite certain speeches, to learning how to speak and act regally, and even having a certain way to eat at meals and banquets. But more than anything, he hated one thing the most in particular...
"There's just almost NO time for me anymore! I don't get to paint as much, or cook, or sing, or see any of my friends..!! ... Including you,"
He frowned.
"I miss seeing everyone so much... I miss having time for me, you know..? Do you have that problem too Ludwig..?"
He gazed into those bright blue eyes while he waited for a response.
They were simply beautiful after all.
Back to top Go down
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 04:22

Ludwig Ritter

Ludwig had definitely changed alright, but more physically than mentally, the shyness he had had as a child had remained, but now it was easily pushed aside in situations where he was required to exhibit confidence, the worrying had become stressing, the stubbornness had remained and from it had developed an incredibly short fuse that had left Ludwig with a lack of patience and an inability to put up with people's shit for long periods of time.
"I understand your concern about the way your time is spent, but it's..well it's necessary. If you're going to be the king someday then you definitely need to know how to behave, just as I need to be able to uphold the standards of Unire's military strength in our Lord's absence." He explained with a raised eyebrow. "If socialising and personal time are your issues then perhaps you could finish other tasks faster to leave more time for yourself..?" He suggested.
Ludwig had noticed feliciano staring into his eyes, and looked away as a result, but peeked back at Feliciano's eyes before looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
WafflesandChocolate1013

WafflesandChocolate1013

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 06:48

Emma Janssens

Emma smiled faintly at the young man, not really minding the other woman's rush to get out. She was too nervous to speak in front of such high standing people. At least that went better than she expected. It could have ended up a hell of a lot worse if it wanted. Still, she figured she could get a taste of the food as well as the music while she was here. She had to enjoy herself. She needed to enjoy herself. She had no choice, but to enjoy herself while she was here. She gently picked up the skirts of her emerald green gown, and slowly walked around. She couldn't help, but look at the artifacts and the architecture that were in the ballroom. They were all so extravagant, and expressive. The artists must have been absolutely amazing.
Back to top Go down
PastaKitten

PastaKitten

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 09:13

Feliciano Vitus

Feliciano gave another slightly irritated, nod. "I know we need to know that stuff its just... Not fun..." What he wouldn't give for more free days like today, with the ball and all. He felt himself feeling a bit saddened knowing that he and Ludwig would never really have the time to play together or hang out as they once had many years ago. He quickly attempted to forget the issue bothering him, by trying to change the subject just a bit.

"So how are you going to rule when you get in charge, Luddy? Oh... Sorry! I mean, Ludwig!! Are you going to make lots of fun rules? Like maybe a free cake day?"
He smiled brightly just thinking about having such a great rule.
Back to top Go down
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 11:14

King Romulus Vitus

"This is a serious matter that needs to be tended with soon. And everyone is already here! What else is a better way than to start a petition to the Capitol people!" He laughed. "Oh, and we might have to find someone who can raise them. Do you have anyone in mind?" The king smiled at him, before turning his head to see people with their party in the environment.

Feliciano and Ludwig looks like they were having fun, finally having time to catch up after all these years... Something that Ulrich seems to never have achieved.
"You're a good man, Ritter." He sighed, leaning his back on the wall as well and crossing his arms. "You always do what you think is right, and I admire you for that. It's something that I always lacked..." Though he was in a different situation, Romulus did worse mistakes with his children. One of them ran away, all because he couldn't be a decent father for him. It was very painful on his part, of course. But duty still calls. He serves as the father of the entire realm, surely he couldn't neglect the larger issue for such a small one. No matter how important it is for him, as Romulus Vitus -- as a father, not as the king of Aether.
"Everyone does, unless they are a fool... and I'm sure they will understand the sacrifices one day, when they're forced to make it." This time, he was speaking for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
TribalBeast [Germy]

TribalBeast [Germy]

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 13:50

Ulrich Ritter

"Then you have to make yourself clear. Did you have in mind guardian wolves, warriors? Hunters? Or just everything combined? It could be achieved, but like we both know we indeed need someone skilled with animals. I apologize, but in the current moment I can't seem to remember anyone. Maybe it will light in my head later," he responded on the matter on wolves. Besides, they would also have to find young pups to be raised, which could take a while.

He noticed the direction Romulus' glance flickered, and he dropped his look on Ludwig and Feliciano as well. He secretly knew the topic was going to spark, and his predictions came true.
"I thank you for your words," he started when he had a feeling it was his turn to speak, "but don't think of yourself less than me. You did what you had to. The kingdom needs it's king to take care for everyone in general." Having to neglect your own feelings and personal opinions for the greater good... One of huge negative sides of holding such power in your hands. He knew how it felt. Ever since he left Adlerhorst the feeling was even stronger. However, there was nothing he could do about it. And Romulus experienced that in even greater measures than Ulrich himself ever had, he was aware of that. "But, you're right. When time comes, they will understand. At least I hope they will."
Back to top Go down
takitakawesome

takitakawesome

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 13:52

"Ludwig!" a voice from the entrance called and was most likely loud enough to be heard throughout the entire ball room. One look at the owner of this voice would immediately explain why this sort of attitude was not unusual for the so called Gilbert Ritter and even if there happened to be someone that did not know about him his confident grin and the way he was walking towards the person he had just called indicated that he was indeed a very confident person and did not mind receiving attention.

"I haven't seen you for a while," he then lowered his voice until he reached a normal level, which could still be considered to be too loud for some people. A ruffle was soon added to his greeting but the grin that remained there since he had entered the castle faded and he retrieved his hand and thus stopped messing with his younger brother's hair. "You used way too much oil," he said, not even caring if he embarrassed his brother even more which was even more evident when he also added: "were you trying to impress someone? That's hilarious."

Gilbert's laughter was only able to settle down after a while when he noticed who was standing next to his brother. Of course he knew about the King's sons but he was more than pleased to see the more light-hearted son to be with his brother. "Feliciano," he recognized the heir of the throne and bowed down in front of him in a not all too serious way, he always saved that for the king and Feliciano had yet to become king.

Last edited by takitakawesome on Fri 22 May 2015, 17:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/takitakepic
LudwigBeilschmoot

LudwigBeilschmoot

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 14:29

Ludwig Ritter

Ludwig had smiled in amusement at the cake rule, raising an eyebrow and informing feliciano that he was not going to be the one succeeding his father, as that was a job for the older son so that title would be going to...
"Gilbert!" He answered, looking surprised by the entrance of his brother.
"I know, I haven't seen you either-"
At the ruffling of his hair Ludwig had immediately attempted to fix it, a light blush appearing when his brother suspected that Ludwig was trying to impress someone. Of course his overuse of the oil had meant there was enough in there so that he could keep the slicked back appearance of it, and he withdrew a clean handkerchief from his pocket to wipe his hands with. "Brother we're at a formal event, greetings like that aren't particularly appropriate for the situation." He grumbled his complaint about having his hair messed up.
He turned his head to feliciano with an apologetic expression, though despite his annoyance he was wearing the smallest of smiles.
"Oh, Gilbert!" He remembered that his father wanted to speak with Gilbert, and turned his head to face him again. Of course he was surprised to see him bowing at first, but considering what feliciano was the heir to, it made sense.
Back to top Go down
takitakawesome

takitakawesome

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 14:58

Gilbert completely ignored his brother's attempt of scolding him. Every time he realised that someone was going to lecture him a mechanism seemed to click that caused his mind to register words being spoken but the actual meaning of it not reaching him. This particular trait had already caused him a lot of trouble but Gilbert was willing to endure it as long as it meant that he could be himself.

Before Gilbert could continue to embarrass his younger brother even more his attention was drawn to  aforementioned person once again. "What is it?" he asked and before giving Ludwig a chance of answering him he started to make his own assumptions, he often did that. "Do you want to compliment my new sword?" he asked and did not hesitate to unsheath his weapon in the middle of a royal ball. "I barely received it a few hours ago, it looks just like the old one but this blade," his mood seemingly brightened and could be mixed up with a father's affection when caressing his newly born daughter's cheek if it were not for his fingers to caress the blade of a lethal weapon. "This blade is my new throphy. It's sharp, it's spotless, and it's just like me: awesome," he finished praising his new possession and put it back. Even he was reasonable enough to not risk provocating anyone. At least for now.

Last edited by takitakawesome on Fri 22 May 2015, 21:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/takitakepic
TheHeroineInProgress
Administrator
Administrator
TheHeroineInProgress

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 16:46

King Romulus Vitus

"So does a king needs a hand," the king reminded him, in case he was forgetting the value of his position. Only being second after his own.

"Aye. They will. And those are some good lads. I trust my oldest wine they will understand, when we're old and weary on our beds." He chuckled, before smiling ruefully. His head then wandered to where Lovino must be. But then again he trusts his prodigal son would eventually come back after his adventures. It was the brightest possible angle he was able to see. Even it could never happen, he would still hold his hopes up for it.
"Feliciano will be my heir, and given Gilbert's circumstances..." He shrugged, not meaning offense but they both know that Gilbert's too troublesome to be Feliciano's hand. He wouldn't even attempt to keep the young Vitus in line, they could predict. Ludwig, however...
"Ludwig will be one noble man. The younger generation would always surpass the older, it always has." It's how the world evolves, he knew. Feliciano would be a better king than he is, with the help of a good hand.

"... Speak of the devil." Romulus laughed, amused with Gilbert's head-turning entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Castle   King's Castle - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Castle
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next