The Land of Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regarding the forum activity -- yes, Aether-HetaliaRPG still active.
But considering the hiatus of majority of the users, some character activities may have to be on hold.
Still, feel free to join or leave your interactions.

For further inquiries, please visit the chatzy page for the moderators' accommodation. Thank you!

Nordlys Island

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eneyama

Eneyama

Nordlys Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 13:14

Lukas

The smile that lingered on the blonde's lips seemed to simply grow as he heard Michelle say such words. He'd never come to think of smiling more, after all. Smiling didn't really help anything when you were a Viking. Except if you smirked, and Lukas was well aware that he was capable of doing something as simple as that.

He let out a quick sharp, sharp breath of amusement as he watched the other's excitement through a facade of simply a smile and a light twinkle of amusement in his eyes. "Yes well, must we do such things now?" he asked, stepping aside for the brunette to see the forest that was only a few meters away from them. "Wouldn't you rather explore the forest? Then maybe I could teach you along the way?" he suggested lightly, eyes meeting the other's once again.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 13:26

Michelle

"Ah," The belle stared ahead into the greenery, unknown of what could be found inside. They seemed to be dry forms of the sea weed and there were no corals but instead there tall looking plants with sturdy wood. But there were flowers all around the place, so it wasn't hard to convince her to come with him. "Good idea." She replied, looking up at him with a warm grin. "Exploring is always fun! But please help me if I fall or trip or walk too slow for you."

Back to top Go down
http://sugar-booger.tumblr.com
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 15:16

Lukas

With a curt nod, Lukas held onto one of the other's hands gently and started to walk, looking back often to see if Michelle were alright, giving him encouraging looks. He was mostly headed to the same rock where he sat on earlier for some unnamed reason. He looked up at the sky and it was the same hue of a beautiful blue as it was earlier.

"Is our world better than you expected? Or was it less?" he asked as they walked slowly, he let the brunette get used to the feeling of grass that would tickle her feet and toes as they headed for the rock.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 21:17

Michelle

Lukas held on to her hands even after her little training, but she didn't mind it all. Not while the brunette was all awestruck and amazed with the new surroundings. Trees stood tall, flowers scattered around the shrubberies and insects fluttered everywhere while they made the forest alive. From the sand to the gravel and finally to the grass that she stepped on with her feet, her eyes gazed at each new matter surrounding her, a glint of childlike wonder too obvious to miss. She was surprised at the texture of the grass, looked up at Lukas and laughed. Yes, it was ticklish, indeed. How do humans walk on these? Oh, they had covers for them. Like what Lukas was wearing. Well, there were better sights to see than his boots!

While it was always the same blue sky and the same sun that smiled upon them and the humans, the lovely canopy and atmosphere of Nordlys' forest just made it all the more magical and beautiful. Was it all the same in other human villages? Does the same beauty remain?

She snapped back to her companion as soon as he brought up a question, and Michelle blinked a few times. She'd hate to say that land was far better than her home at the sea. "All I can say is that your world didn't disappoint me," The mermaid replied, smiling and wiggling her brows. "While the ocean has its own wonders, your... home, is truly beautiful. Ah, so many things to see, so many things to ask, I don't know what I should inquire about first! This green surface tickling my feet or those little creatures with such colorful wings!"

She had to hold herself first, blinking and cupping her face with her free hand, and then finally exhaling. "W-What I'm trying to say... I love this environment."
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 22:45

Lukas

Seeing as though the other was trying so hard to mask the excitement that dwelt in her expression, voice and movements, Lukas chuckled again, finding it very amusing that the brunette so easily put a smile on his face when she said something. He was even more happy when she said that she was enjoying the environment of Nordlys. This was his Island and he tried his best to keep it as wonderful as it was from the day it stood.

"Really?" He asked, looking over at the brunette as they walked to the large rock, "I'm glad to hear that." He said with his small smile while they stopped. The rock was mostly covered by a layer of green and healthy moss, but was clean on the top where Lukas would sit. "Where would you like to go?" He asked, eyes darted to the greenery of the forest ahead which was on the other side of the peaceful river that flowed.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 23:11

Michelle

"Yes, really." The brunette laughed yet again with a bob of her head, walking happily through the forest. They stopped by the rock, which may have been the object Lukas was sitting on earlier while she was out by the coastline earlier. Curious, she let her free hand touch its surface, from the rock to the mossy parts, and then chuckled. "For a second there, I though this boulder had magic." She explained. "I thought touching it would shock me or let me feel its power."

Shaking her head, Michelle just proceeded to answer his next question. "Where? Ah... Well, I do not know the geography of this place, so please lead me to something... wonderful?" Her statement ended in a question, rather, not knowing if it was an allowed request from a visitor like her. She did follow his trail of vision though, leading to the thicker parts of Nordlys' forest ahead. But her attention fell to the river that separated Nordlys, and she grinned. "Water! Ah, wow, it's so... soothing to see." As if she hasn't lived underwater her whole life. She's never been exposed to water that isn't salty, or isn't the sea, though. She tugged on Lukas' sleeve and looked at him. "While we walk, could you tell me the names of all the things I do not know?" Now, that was an even bigger request.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 23:25

Lukas

The blonde nodded and so began their little walk, Lukas pointing at various objects, sometimes the species of Ann aimal they would come across as they walked. They followed the trial of the river since Lukas knew that this would eventually lead them to his cabin but of course would also come across some places he thought would be wonderful.

"Wonderful.." He murmured. Honestly, everything about this islands as wonderful. What was left out now we're the mythical creatures that dwelt among the forest. Lukas wondered where they were. But it was fine, he would think. He glanced over at the other who was somewhat busy taking in the sight of everything with curious eyes, as if thirsty for more. He had all the company he'd need.

"Those are vines.." Lukas said, pointing at the long lines of greenery that hung from an old tree. One of the oldest in the forest. He remembered there was a cave around here..but where? His head perked up and his eyes somewhat sparkled when he finally saw it, a curtain of vines covering its entrance.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 23:52

Michelle

"Vines... They look like sea weed. Only growing from the upper side. And a lot longer, too!" Michelle mused, staring at them with an expression of a curious kindergartner. From their stroll, she could conclude she loved the butterflies among the creatures Lukas pointed out. They were so free, and colorful and... pretty. Overall, the more she knew, the more Nordlys became more beautiful in her eyes. Hopefully, the rest of the human's dwellings were like this. Not exactly the forestry type, but she had hope that they had their own unique charm, and had nice people like Lukas.

She noticed that her companion stopped talking, and she looked up at his face. Noticing the glint of interest in his eyes, Michelle followed his trail of vision yet again, which was a thick cover of vines over... an entrance? She couldn't tell much, but there seemed to be a few small gaps where the vines could not reach. "What is in there?" Michelle inquired, a quizzical expression painted on her face.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 00:10

Lukas

Taking a glance at Michelle, excitement present on his eyes, Lukas smiled lightly before looking back at the large entrance and started to walk over to it. It was a bit of a distance away, but he could tell that this cave was the one that most impressed him the most out of all the other caves (which were quite few) in Nordlys Island.

"It's called a cave.." Lukas said, trekking closer and closer to the entrance. "It's very beautiful inside.." He said, arriving just in front of the cave, the thick vines indeed covering the top part mostly, although the bottom was untouched by the vines. Lukas looked over to where Michelle was excitedly before pushing away a few vines and making their way in.

What greeted them was an astounding sight of sparkling gem-like rocks that adored the ceiling and the rock walls that surrounded the two. The light that reflected onto these gems came from a somewhat large hole that was a hundred and fifty meters away from them. it was the only source of light in the shadowy dark cave.There was water at the bottom of this hole. Water as clear as the ocean that, too, sparkled along with the gems, adding to the beauty of the nature in the cave. There were also some slippery rocks that made it hard for people to cross onto the other side. Even Lukas had yet to cross it, although it was only his long sails into the sea that stopped him from doing so.

The blonde himself was speechless at the beauty, having not seen it for years of not being able to find the same cave. Yet here he was now, with a mermaid that gained legs, peering at the cave's beauty once again. It took a moment for Lukas to regain himself and glance at Michelle, "So..what do you think?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 00:30

Michelle

The belle blinked a few times, before her curious expression turned into a slightly serious one, although it was meant to amplify the humor in her next response. "Lukas... We have enough caves in the ocean to let me know what that is called." She answered, voice rather blank. She soon burst into laughter though, covering her mouth with her free hand. "But yes, a cave! Always bringing more mysteries to explore!"

She obediently followed him, letting him lead the way until they got inside. What did this cave had to make Lukas so interested? It must be something important, or something beautiful. All she could remember of the caves underwater was that they served as her hiding place when she grew tired of swimming and escaping the king's guards. They held nothing too beautiful aside from skeletons and rocks and shells and leftover items from sunken ships. Other caves were dwellings of large sea creatures that she ought to stay out of their territory.

Brushing off the vines that blocked their path, and still holding on to Lukas' hand, Michelle finally stepped into the said cave, and her jaw dropped at the sight. Gems that scattered all over the ceilings and walls greeted them, glimmering under the faintest of light that could be allowed inside. The small body of water seemed to sparkle even, like it was made out of the gems itself, only in liquid form.

No words escaped her lips. Her expression said it all; the mermaid was completely awestruck of such a rare scenery, with not enough words to suffice her emotion. She just looked at Lukas, speechless, her expression never changing. Her hand even loosened its grip on Lukas'. The most Lukas could get out of her was a shake of her head, which would translate to: 'This is impossible'. Impossibly beautiful, that is.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 10:42

Lukas

The cave was so wondrously silent and only monotone drops of liquid into the small body of water ahead could be heard throughout the cave. But still, Lukas was happy. The blonde met sparkling hazel eyes as they shown such interest and wonder, that it matched Lukas' own glint of amazement. Michelle seemed just as speechless as him and after a while, they started to slowly trek forwards to the only source of light that made the whole cave respond with it's own distinct sparkle.

With no doubts and hesitation but with slow and accurate steps, the two walked over to where the little body of water resided and stopped right in front of it, gazing at the shallow waters. It was so cleam - so clear that a person could clearly see how deep it was (which wasn't much) and what resided on the bottom. Lukas bent down and knelt with one knee, scooping a small amount of water into his palm and bringing it to his mouth, taking a small sip. The fresh, delicious water trickled down his throat and sent chills down his spine. It was amazingly good and so cold. So refreshing. Lukas let out a sigh of content. It had been so long..
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 11:15

Michelle

The belle quietly followed Lukas, letting her eyes indulge in on the rare beauty of this place. All these gems, all these new treasures. She could not keep her eyes off of them. From there, her sight fell in love next with the small body of water located in farther in the cave.

Michelle watched Lukas, mimicking him as she bent her knees and knelt on both instead of only one. He was so serene and quiet even as he drank. A small smile let itself form on her face while she gazed at him. She soon found herself doing the same, dipping both her hands in the crystal clear water and taking it to her lips. It was... quite different. Different from the warm waters she grew up with, or the chilly ones that she's passed through her journey. Oh, she never even needed to drink water; she basically lived in it! "So this is what it feels like to 'drink'..." She muttered, breaking the long silence. Her golden hues peeked beneath her lashes, looking at her companion. "Even the water is beautiful."

Ah, she should test her powers here! She'd loved to see a ball of water made out of this sparkling pond, and Lukas would like it too, she believed. Michelle bit down her lip in eagerness, crawling back and raising her hand over the water's surface. With all her concentration, the mermaid-turned-human closed her eyes and...

Nothing happened.

"W-What...?" She blinked in obvious surprise. She was... mortal? Completely stripped off her magical abilities?
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 12:07

Lukas

He peered down the shallow waters as his hand reached down again to take a pebble before he felt the water move beside him. He turned, navy blue eyes catching sight of Michelle doing the same as he did earlier and drinking a palm of water. Lukas saw the smile that grazed at her lips and the refreshed expression she had when she finished drinking and spoke.

"Indeed it is.." Lukas replied with all genuine and sincere happiness that seemed to swell in his heart the moment they had stepped in to this familiar and seemingly magical cave he knew so much even as a child.

Yet, Lukas' expression turned to a mix of slight worry and confusion when his gaze fell into the other a gain, seeing that she was somewhat surprised. "What's the matter?" he asked lightly, blinking a bit as he awaited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 12:30

Michelle

She refused to believe it. Michelle tried it once more, shutting her eyes close and putting all her mental will to control the water. Even just a bit, just a drop, just even the slightest movement, she had hoped... But nothing happened. The water was still.

"A-Ah..." Her expression turned rather disappointed this time as she withdrew her hand, resting it atop her satchel. The other hand was gently laid on the bracelet she wore, fingers drumming against the silver surface. Her shoulders slumped, her eyes staring at the crystal water sadly. "I'm afraid... I am defenseless now." She answered quietly. "I can't even create a simple water ball... I believe I've completely lost my abilities." Was this the full price? She thought to have weakened powers is the worst thing the wicked bracelet could do, but now that she's successfully transformed into human... She did not know that she will be stripped off of it wholly, not even a bit to be left on her person. It worried her so that she could not fight for herself now. She was never a fighter, to begin with. Most of the abilities she taught herself were controlling the thunderstorms and waters surrounding her, and then with the bracelet in possession, her abilities greatly weakened, and now, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 13:01

Lukas

With his brows just lightly furrowed, Lukas looked at the other with his expression now was fully painted with disbelief and slight confusion. He clearly understood what that meant. Was that the downside of the magical jewelry that Michelle used to attain her most precious desire of having feet?

"But that's impossible." he said, his voice obviously laced with disbelief as his eyes met Michelle's, "It would come back if you take the bracelet off won't it?" he asked a bit hopefully. He dreaded of thinking about a magical being, suddenly stripped off of it's powers. Lukas sympathized, because he had a lot of mythical companions, all of which had magical powers that helped them with their everyday tasks.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 13:14

Michelle

"That I do not know." She answered with a shrug of her shoulders. Hopefully, that would be the case. Either way, she needed to be more careful now, given that she's completely vulnerable as a human. "I could try to turn into a mermaid back here, slipping this off, but..." Michelle trailed off, looking at the pond and then back at Lukas. "I do not wish to taint this precious place with my mermaid form. Maybe I will try to it out by the bay outside." Said out of respect, apparently. She didn't want the crystal water to become dirty with her tail, or something along those lines.

A lengthy sigh left her lips. "I'm sorry, this shouldn't be your problem." Michelle muttered, flashing an apologetic smile at the other. "You have been kind to me despite knowing I am not one of your kind. Thank you very much." For the past days, she has lost her zeal and energy until today that she's finally reached her goal. From a smile, it turned into an embarrassed chuckle, and the brunette rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "And here I am, still nothing to offer you in return for your kindness..."
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 13:38

Lukas

All confusion and negative thoughts seemed to vanish from Lukas' mind when he saw the other's smile. It was rather small, but it was a smile. When he saw Michelle look down sadly on the water earlier, he couldn't help his own stomach from churning at seeing it, since he was not anymore all that used to seeing the brunette frown. He listened silently at what the other was saying and tried to think of a good response since he was not very used to being given thanks or even helping another.

"It's..fine." he said, gaze falling onto the other again, a small yet still concerned smile curling at his lips, "I shouldn't ask for anything in return. Your company is much more than a wonderful thanks from you." was his simple reply.

Ah, yes. Sailing the seas on a large ship full of other Vikings, Lukas found it hard to find actual peace and quietness and maybe a friend do share burdens with when they were merely sailing. None with all the yelling and shouting and rough acts from the barbaric mannerisms of his men. So out there in the beautiful ocean, he was simply a Viking. Rough, but quiet, Viking Lukas. But here, he was able to be himself. The stoic yet somewhat soft and quiet and peace-loving Lukas. And this time around, the smiling Lukas, too, due to the rather lovely smile that Michelle would put up, he found it hard not to have a smile of his own. He found the brunette's presence to be somewhat of a blessing to Lukas, a peaceful reminder to him from the gods that he was not meant to be alone and secluded forever.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 13:56

Michelle

She could only tilt her head to the side as she listened, a quizzical look on her face which then turned into a gleeful one afterwards. "See, you're really nice." Michelle laughed. "I don't know how my presence could be so much as a... gift, like that, but thank you again, and you're welcome."

Come to think of it, Michelle only knew his name and nothing more. Who was Lukas? What did he do for a living? Does he have a family? Friends? What did he like? What did he despise? It just now occurred to the mermaid that she has so many questions about him that did not involve the new world she's come to. The blonde exuded the same aura as this island possessed, but other than that, as Michelle observed all the way here, he seemed to be a bit... Lonely? It's as if smiling was so rare on his person. Which is why she was more than delighted to his lips twitch even to the smallest of curves.

A warm grin crossed her face. "Lukas, how did you discover this place? Do you always come here?"
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 14:33

Lukas

Silence fell upon Lukas when he heard Michelle speak. He could only nod after all since he wasn't much of the talkative person. He turned his gaze back at the water for the mean time, admiring how it seemed to turn so peaceful after mere moments of not being touched. The blonde let out a quiet sigh, somewhat because of the sudden relief he felt when he stared at the water once more. Because this kind of water wasn't the one he was used to sailing at. Not the rigid, sometimes even unforgiving waves that seemed to always crash into their ship whenever there was a storm, nor was it the same peaceful salt water that their ship would glide through. Those waters would tend to become peaceful and shallow, yes, but it was still tainted. Tainted by a lot of other things that Lukas himself couldnt fathom.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the question from the girl beside him. He turned his gaze to meet hers and began to think back to the day. "I..It was so many years ago since I discovered this place. It was even before I had set out to sea.." he said, still digging his mind till a bit more of memories came when he was simply an eleven year old boy with a little brother to raise and protect. "I was by that river - on the rock when some fairies called me over. Of course I followed, and the next thing I knew I was here." he said and then looked down on the water again. He had wanted to show this place to his brother, but he had to leave for the ship next morning and it was already dark, plus the trek from here to his little cabin was so long..it was a shame.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 14:44

Michelle

"Fairies?" Michelle inquired, raising a quizzical brow at him. She's only heard very few and rare stories of them through the elders of her kingdom, but they were as they're popularly believed: A myth. Much like her Sea Goddess Ursula, which most outsiders of her kingdom do not believe in. "Creatures like that exist here?"

It could be true; given that supreme beauty this cave had. It was too taken care of and seemingly untouched by harm. It was probably magically guarded by the magical creatures that resided on this land. "Ah, does anyone else know of this cave?" Michelle continued to talk, her eyes flitting all over the glimmering gems in the dwelling.
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 15:08

Lukas

"Yes, they do. And they're all around us that we just don't know it." the blonde explained lightly as he looked up on the large hole that seemed to be the only source of light to ever set ray on the cave. It was beautiful how it was formed and it was surprising how it was never found by anyone else in the island. Although Lukas wasn't sure about that yet.

Lukas sighed and heard the other's question, simply thinking about it again. "I'm..not so sure." he replied, blinking his eyes when they started to water from the bright light. He looked down and blinked a bit more, "I was gone for so long, after all." he added.
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 15:29

Michelle

"Oh, I see..." The belle nodded, curious for herself. Would she be able to meet one of these fairies? It's a possibility, with Lukas around and if she explores more of the land. She shifted into a more comfortable position as they spoke, bringing the satchel to her lap. She listened to him quietly, a kind smile on her face. "You may hurt your eyes from staring too long at the light." Michelle reminded him with a giddy, playful chuckle as he turned away and blinked the bright light away.

So... This man is really a traveler then? "Why did you leave this place?" Michelle inquired yet again. "Do you not have a family here?"
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 15:58

Lukas

A wry chuckle could be heard from the blonde as he was reminded. He nodded at the simple words and shifted in his place to actually sit down now, facing the water that was so clear he could use it as a mirror if he wanted to. The blonde closed his eyes a bit and then reopened them as he heard Michelle's question. He turned his head, meeting her gaze.

"Ah, yes..I do." He replied but his gaze fell and his heart started to sink a bit when he remembered. "I have a little brother. His name is Emil and he was the only one I had. But he was more than enough company for me." Lukas said, letting out a brief sigh. "But I had to leave him behind here when I had to come aboard the ship. I didn't even get to say goodbye personally. I didn't want him to stop me so I didn't tell him. But I left him a note." he said. He ran a hand through his hair and looked down on the water, losing his smile.

"I left..for the same purpose as you." he then said. "For adventure. To discover more things and to learn what goes beyond the corners of this world of ours. I had not to regret anything except for the fact that I couldn't watch my little brother grow. He was only so small..I could never have taken him with me." Ah, this was the most he had talked in ages, he thought. But it was okay. At least someone was actually listening to his little story. "Ah, sorry, I must be talking too much.."
Back to top Go down
almakazam

almakazam

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 16:18

Michelle

Michelle listened closely to him, curious golden hues watching him talk and observe even the smallest hints of his emotions. This man was evidently missing his brother. She could only offer him a sympathetic smile, and a tap on the shoulder. "It's alright. I'd like to hear your story more, if that's fine with you?" She said.

When she fled the ocean kingdom, she had to leave behind her family-- her elderly grandfather, and her sisters and brothers. But she didn't have much of a close bond with them; she was often thought of as being too idealistic. Strange even, having such ideas to live on land and trade her life for a complicated one. The closest friends she could even consider were fishes and birds.She doesn't miss anyone too much from their place, although she worries from time to time if they are doing fine.

Here on land she found one of the few people who could understand her cravings for adventure. But unlike her, Lukas was heartbroken to have left his brother behind. "The oceans are dangerous, indeed. I can't say it was right to leave him behind, but..." Michelle heaved a sigh before continuing. "If I were in his position, I would miss you a whole lot. I would constantly search for you no matter where you are... Especially if you're my only family left. I don't want you to feel bad, Lukas! I... um, just wanted to say my opinion." Yes, because you were often not listened to back in your kingdom.

"But where is Emil now?"
Back to top Go down
Eneyama

Eneyama

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 16:38

Lukas

A pale hand went to run through his messy blonde hair yet again as the sinking feeling in his heart simply grew and went on deeper when he listened to what Michelle was saying. Ah, she would have to be right. Lukas could only imagine the horrors his little brother went through at night when he was all alone in their little cabin. At a young age, Emil was still so fragile and yet Lukas saw the potential he would someday have when he grew up so he took the risk at leaving, hoping that one day he'd get to see the silver haired boy once again.

Lukas shook his head at the question, staying silent for a couple of moment before actually speaking, "I don't know either.." he said. "He could be here, in Nordlys or he could be in the main island. A lot of people told me that he would visit the main island some time but I still am no sure of his location for now." he said, a sigh escaping his parted lips as he brought his gaze up again to meet the bright rays of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nordlys Island   Nordlys Island - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nordlys Island
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next